Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Icezilla or Frostzilla?????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2009
I would really appreciate it if an admin could clear this big ol mess up! You first release a frostzilla drop from silver sentenial and a icezilla drop from gurtok demon in test then you take icezilla out cause its "overpowered" so then people get frostzilla from the silver sentenal. Then after you added the pre celestial quests on the patch notes it says icezilla is available through hatching; so i hatch and i got a stormsquall egg and it shows a blue stormzilla so it looks like a icezilla if its not i will be mad; i dont want another frostzilla! PLEASE clear this big problem everyone is wondering if icezilla card is in game or not! we really dont want a blue icezilla with a storm card!

Survivor
Feb 18, 2010
i do agree. But icezilla also wastes the point of the lvl forty eight stormzilla pet. It kinda doesnt make sense that icezilla gives a stormzilla card!
Plz fix KI

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
johnnyboy1992 wrote:
I would really appreciate it if an admin could clear this big ol mess up! You first release a frostzilla drop from silver sentenial and a icezilla drop from gurtok demon in test then you take icezilla out cause its "overpowered" so then people get frostzilla from the silver sentenal. Then after you added the pre celestial quests on the patch notes it says icezilla is available through hatching; so i hatch and i got a stormsquall egg and it shows a blue stormzilla so it looks like a icezilla if its not i will be mad; i dont want another frostzilla! PLEASE clear this big problem everyone is wondering if icezilla card is in game or not! we really dont want a blue icezilla with a storm card!

I totally agree this needs to be cleared up. All I get from support are some kind of automated response that makes it seem like they did not even read my questions about this. Now I pay for 4 subscriptions every month AND spend over 100 dollars a month in crowns. Is this they way they treat their best customers? There is obviously a bug or a mistake has been made in this instance, costing thousands of players gold, time, and crowns. Listen up KI and please take 60 seconds to clear this situation up properly!