Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Max Limit For Housing Items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
We should make it so there is not be limit to how much items we place in our houses or atleast raise it a bit inside the house.
Since some of the houses that are out now have so much space we tend to use more items and then reach the limit and there is still so much space left.
maybe even make it less items outside and more inside i dunno we just need more space with the house sizes now.
This is why i think we should not have a limit or have more space inside the house so we can have more items to work with and make our house with.

Leave your thought about it since i find it a bother and im sure others to.

Hero
May 19, 2009
No housing limit would mean more character data, and that would make all load times considerably longer.

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
Or rather raise the limit to 1000 outside for big houses and 2500 inside for big houses....
Lucas drakebloom
Level 46
Ice wizard
sword saint

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
ya i agree we should atleast raise the limit up more atleast double what it is now

Community Leader
Greetings,
I think the main reason for the limit is load time, if you had 1000 items it would take forever to load on some computers.
I have hit limits on houses and some people still see boxes

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
DarthNexus wrote:
No housing limit would mean more character data, and that would make all load times considerably longer.

Oh yes I haven't considered that part yet.....
Lucas drakebloom
Level 47
Ice wizard
sword saint

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Well, I don't want to take someone else's words. But, it would take too long to load. So, just raise the amount of stuff we can have in our house..

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
i can have the biggest bridge evar THIS IS THE BEST IDEA IVE HEARD

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
I agree that it would take longer to load, but players worked hard to buy houses and should have more freedom when it comes to decorating them. I hope someone from KI sees this.