Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 50+ Only, No Auction (Mods Read)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
Once the level cap rises to level 60, will the level 50 gear stay as "No Auction"? Please say no...

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
it will, the level 40 gear is no auction and so is the level 30 gear. The best gear from a world will always be no auction

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
What I fear most is the new level 50 + gear being no trade.. :)

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
Besides the point of grandmaster gear is to farm it, it hard work for the best clothes you can get.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
O sorry if i misunderstood you, the new gear in Celestia will probably be actionable for the most part aside from some rare boss drops and the level 60 gear. The level 50 stuff from dragonspyre will however, remain no auction.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Did you ever notice Shop gear has a lot of Hit points. I do not think Shop gear should be like it is already. I think Shop gear should have Accuracy, Deffence, and Hit bonuses on it, Like a higher percent on the gear then what the game offers.

I say make shop gear auctionable and drop gear non auctionable, only because drop gear is harder to get. I also feel there should be worth wild bonus's on Shop gear then just the more hit points buff.

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
lehudds wrote:
What I fear most is the new level 50 + gear being no trade.. :)

Same here :D