Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia Pets Question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
Most pets are dropped by monsters. In the "secret shop" you can get a krokotillian. Outside the Krokosphinx you can get a heckhound.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2008
Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
AznJJ wrote:
where is "secret shop"?

(Oasis -> by the Ring / Necklace Shop)

When the pair of obelisks with the "disabled" teleport pad there are fully lighted, which (yes) is a time-related issue, the pad activates, taking you to the shop in question. The Vendor also sells a special Deck and a few other choice items for the success-minded Wizard.

There is a card vendor on the roof giving out free cards to players of a certain level or more. Conjurers especially will love the cards being offered; They will make already-useful Minion beyond valuable....

you are welcome

UPDATE:
"time-related" = activates after a certain amount of time; Stays active for a certain amount of time; then shuts down. watch the marks on the pillars; when they're all lit up, its about to activate.

BTW, due to budget-related issues, i no longer have a paid subscription, meaning I cannot make new Posts, only edit existing ones. When money clears up, I will be back as a Paid Account again; Until then, I'm over on the Wizard101 Central Forum, under the same Username.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
NeoStar wrote:
AznJJ wrote:
where is "secret shop"?

(Oasis -> by the Ring / Necklace Shop)

When the pair of obelisks with the "disabled" teleport pad there are fully lighted, which (yes) is a time-related issue, the pad activates, taking you to the shop in question. The Vendor also sells a special Deck and a few other choice items for the success-minded Wizard.

There is a card vendor on the roof giving out free cards to players of a certain level or more. Conjurers especially will love the cards being offered; They will make already-useful Minion beyond valuable....

you are welcome

Related to what time? is it every ___ minutes. is it only on tuesdays when?

Explorer
Apr 17, 2009
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
ok now if you go to the secret shop in krokotopia and go on the roof of it you see another floating island! like what is that place called? is it just a floating island but if you look there are pillars on that one too! makes me wonder

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
2cool4u928 wrote:
ok now if you go to the secret shop in krokotopia and go on the roof of it you see another floating island! like what is that place called? is it just a floating island but if you look there are pillars on that one too! makes me wonder

that island is the well of spirits