Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A House For Our Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2010
I dont know about you guys but i would like to have a house that was made to house my pets with fenced in areas and other things for my pets there dont need to be a house but just a big open yard so i can put all my pets there with plenty of open area. Another idea besides a fenced in area is like a big spider web or to for my spiders other things like that

Let me hear your feed back and if we get enough maybe wizard will make a house for our pets

LVL 50 GRAND STORM

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
ya and you could transform into your own pet and like run around and decorate!!! :D

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Yes, we need a zoo... How come it took this long for this post to pop-up?

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
this idea was already posted, spam topic

I heard about your pet incubation house things, but, not really an entire zoo thing, if I missed it, I must of been on vacation.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:

I heard about your pet incubation house things, but, not really an entire zoo thing, if I missed it, I must of been on vacation.

he didnt say zoo you did. He said HOUSE. It was also an option for getting pet xp without training it

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
I do agree we should have a larger area for our pets, and also I believe that we should be able to build our own houses instead of purchasing pre-made houses. I would enjoy saving money to create my own dream house.

Level 50 Grandmaster in Balance

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Not sure if you noticed but the pets stay in areas where you put them. For example, in my storm house, I have my ghost near some graves on a small outcropping. I am guessing you could build a pen with some fences and decorate yourself a cool pet area! Actually, I think I will try that!

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
addisoncrawford wrote:
Not sure if you noticed but the pets stay in areas where you put them. For example, in my storm house, I have my ghost near some graves on a small outcropping. I am guessing you could build a pen with some fences and decorate yourself a cool pet area! Actually, I think I will try that!

listen to this guy. i tried that and it looked awesome after

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:

he didnt say zoo you did. He said HOUSE. It was also an option for getting pet xp without training it

Pet house, zoo, same general thing

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:

Pet house, zoo, same general thing

A zoo has multiple different animals, I house normally has a small group of the (normally)same animals. Big difference

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
outlaw0911 wrote:
I dont know about you guys but i would like to have a house that was made to house my pets with fenced in areas and other things for my pets there dont need to be a house but just a big open yard so i can put all my pets there with plenty of open area. Another idea besides a fenced in area is like a big spider web or to for my spiders other things like that

Let me hear your feed back and if we get enough maybe wizard will make a house for our pets

LVL 50 GRAND STORM

The thing is. Your making Wizard101, not seem very "Wizard-like." Were in the wizarding world are you going to find a Zoo, or any of this stuff. I think having your pets home is the farthest thing down on the list. We need to focus more on other stuff. You are all so demanding. Everyone requested a new world, Kings Isle is doing that. You wanted new homes, Kings Isle is doing that. A house for pets? That's a little to far-fetched.