Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
i need help i made another wizard and then deleted it because i didnt want it now i cant use training points for my level for example : i am level 25 in ice i want to learn the sprite card and it says i need to get the imp and all the other ones behind it and i also cant do the quest simoen fire mane gave me :(
:(

Administrator
i want to learn the sprite card and it says i need to get the imp and all the other ones behind it
That's is how it is designed. You need to work your way up through the spells in that school to get the one you want.

You will receive one training point every 4 levels till 20. After level 20, you will receive one training point every 5 levels. You can also receive training points through certain quests. These training points can be used to learn spells from outside your school of focus. In order to learn higher level spells of a school, you have to first learn the lower level spells.

If you make a mistake, you can sell back your Spells for Training Points with Mr Lincoln in Golem Court. This transaction costs Crowns.

If you're having problems with Simeon's quest, check the Quest History to ensure you didn't miss a step.
See our Player Guide for more instructions.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
yes i do i need to do two quest one for mooshu and one for dragonspyre.
the ms is i need to talk to wavebringer but then i have to go through shirataki temple until after i beat him then i need do get a crystal from a vault in grand chasm.