Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm [School Colors]

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Is storm yellow, or dark yellow? I am thinking dark yellow. Please, correct me, if I am wrong.

Historian
May 15, 2009
Defender
Aug 12, 2009
are you saying your schools colors and if you are no it is not yellow its purple

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
MercMissionary wrote:
Is storm yellow, or dark yellow? I am thinking dark yellow. Please, correct me, if I am wrong.

I agree. I believe storm is dark yellow.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
So if storm is dark yellow[purple], where is yellow? Myth is yellow on blue, correct? I seen Balance with a yellow symbol, but I thought balance was silver.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
If you read the books in each school, it tells you the colors and jems
Ice- Light Blue, White
Myth- Royal Blue, Yellow
Storm- Purple and Yellow
Fire- Red and Orange
Life- Green and Brown
Death- Black and White

There are other colors with each school but these are the MAIN rep colors

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
If you need help you can just go to your school and read its history book it tells the colors. :)

jasonfairyblossom pyro GM

" I hate my name "

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
I looked up balance in the Wikipedia and it was tan and maroon. (The red offered in gear purchases does look darker used as a trim.)

Balance gear in the game, however, often looks more tan and orange, which is horrible!

Black and white seem to be the death school colors, although I have seen a lot of black and red, especially in death gear.

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
MercMissionary wrote:
So if storm is dark yellow[purple], where is yellow? Myth is yellow on blue, correct? I seen Balance with a yellow symbol, but I thought balance was silver.

Balance is brown and red, though red is not a color option it the store for balance gear.

Anyway storm's colors are dark purple and yellow, with occasionally light purple and dark green.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
cealwutka wrote:
I looked up balance in the Wikipedia and it was tan and maroon. (The red offered in gear purchases does look darker used as a trim.)

Balance gear in the game, however, often looks more tan and orange, which is horrible!

Black and white seem to be the death school colors, although I have seen a lot of black and red, especially in death gear.

Well I to seen Black and red for Death colors (black with red trim) I think because eventhough the book says White on Black,(correct me if I am wrong) If you Buy good Death Gear in the Bazaar It comes Red on Black.

I know it came Red on Black because I bought some, Then had to pay again to change the color, because when the Bazaar gives you the option to pick your color Sometimes you pay an extra grand or two just to change it when purchased. Speaking of that.

KI PLEASE lower the price of gear dye dramaticly, and stop raising the price even higher depending on level. You guys get a sub payment now you guys are gonna suck even more hard earned money out of players to buy gift cards to buy game gold to be able to afford dye? COME ON NOW isn't a sub enough money to run the game in a reasonable fashion?

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
koolboy222 wrote:
MercMissionary wrote:

I agree. I believe storm is dark yellow.
yeah

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
That kind of makes sense, since balance is orange that KI would make it silver because KI color is orange. You wouldn't want orange on orange, that's bad.