Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Character Creation Limits

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
I think we should be able to make more characters because i don't think the limit right now will be enough.

Explorer
Jun 21, 2008
I agree. There are seven schools so we should be able to have seven characters instead of six.

Survivor
May 28, 2008
I agree. It would be nice to have enough character slots to create one wizard from each school.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2008
i spread my characters out on two different accounts so it hasn't really been an issue for me yet, but they definately need to add more slots per account. it just makes sense!

Survivor
Jun 12, 2008
plumblossum wrote:
I agree. There are seven schools so we should be able to have seven characters instead of six.

I would agree with this if there were different starting zones/starting quests, but there aren't. Do most players really want to repeat the exact same content seven times?

~Ripper

Survivor
Sep 28, 2008
InfernoDragon2197 wrote:
I think we should be able to make more characters because i don't think the limit right now will be enough.

I disagree. All of your characters have secondary classes which is basically like having all the classes.

Defender
May 15, 2009
RipperMcGee wrote:
... Do most players really want to repeat the exact same content seven times?

I do. First, to get a feel for which class I want as my main character and later (after a hiatus) to replay the game from a different perspective.

Titan Quest is a perfect example: after how many years and it has a vary strong following...with a static, linear storyline. (I can't put that game down for too long.)

iop777 wrote:
I disagree. All of your characters have secondary classes which is basically like having all the classes.

Like but not the same; you don't get all of the skills of that class and your stats (hp, mana) are different.