Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafted Helephant cards

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Greetings Tangletree,

Not sure if this is a bug or not ,I was giving my friend some helephant crafted TC cards for her to make the aquarium ,(new crafted item). and she said she did not receive them and i do not have them.

It said in the window she received 0 we tried again and she said she saw no cards so I canceled the trade and the cards are missing neither of us have them . These cards are hard to make I had to craft Phoenix to craft the helephant cards. can you tell me if these are non tradable too? I did send in a bug report

Survivor
Jul 01, 2008
I don't know what may have happened in your particular instance with your friend, but I have also been crafting Helephant cards on my Fire wiz to give to my main wiz for making aquariums, and trades have been working with no problems that I have seen. I make 9 Helephants, she gets 9 Helephants, each time.

Perhaps you could make a second account and test it for yourself to see if your wizard is somehow bugged or something.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
i think some really nasty bug is at work here the bug probobly took your helephant card(s) KI should be aware of this by now