Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gurtok demon hardest to farm

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
i have been farming this guy for too weeks now and i always have a storm grand with me to make the fight faster and when i beat him i always get a hat i cant use a ring i cant use or an athame i dont want i can never get ianthine specter or the helephant or oni statue or whatever its called he drops so can you make it a just like maybe 5% more likely of him dropping his pet and his statue cause i cant seem to ge it

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Another post complaining how you don't get what you want every time you fight him, KEEP FARMING, GEEZ!

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
What level are you? If you are under 35 there is NO reason that you should be in Dragonspyre in the first place. I am just saying, depending on your level Bosses would drop stuff that is most likely near to what your level is. As a Grand in DS on boss farming I had never gotten any gear drops that are way lower then my level is, Same as being a Master no gear lower.. The level of the gear was always close to whatever my level is at the time.

I also notice in DS at level 50 a lot of pets seem to drop more often then they use to.

So if you are not suppose to be in DS in the first place do to your level being to low, that could be one of the reasons why you are not seeing rare drops.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
i am a grandmaster just to let you know and i have been farming since then and guess what i have the same ring from himm like 10 times already in a row and i cant even use it cause its for a different school

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
i have farmed from him a lot and it's hard. if you're expecting to get it after the first few times then you should probably give up. it takes forever, anything worth having is hard to get. :P
Destiny Iceheart lvl 50 ice/life/storm peace out peeps.

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
Another post complaining how you don't get what you want every time you fight him, KEEP FARMING, GEEZ!

wow that is really starting to bug me
Angelocean you are only complaning cus you propely never farm him
if you did than YOU would complan to

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
rootlizard24 wrote:
Angelocean wrote:

wow that is really starting to bug me
Angelocean you are only complaning cus you propely never farm him
if you did than YOU would complan to

I actually have farmed him, multiple times to. Never got pet.

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
It didn't take me that long to get it and I wasn't even trying when I was a master

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
It didn't take me that long to get it and I wasn't even trying when I was a master

I have been farming him for a month but still no luck it is one of the hardest pets to get

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Angelocean wrote:

You go on almost every board and post something rude. Why? :|

Explorer
May 19, 2009

You go on almost every board and post something rude. Why?

he thinks he is better than everyone.

and actually now that i am grand master pets come more easily keep at it mate it will come.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Mosado wrote:
i have been farming this guy for too weeks now and i always have a storm grand with me to make the fight faster and when i beat him i always get a hat i cant use a ring i cant use or an athame i dont want i can never get ianthine specter or the helephant or oni statue or whatever its called he drops so can you make it a just like maybe 5% more likely of him dropping his pet and his statue cause i cant seem to ge it

Then keep farming! With perserverance victory is assured, just like proffesorgreyrose says

Defender
May 31, 2010

Been farming him myself too, several weeks now , most of the time all alone. Have to wait to real late at night after ya all go sleepy bye even to find gurtok that isnt being farmed :-)

But they say nothing worthwhile in life comes easy , same holds true for this pet too I guess , So when I finally do get that spectra , he will be very special , maybe I will give him his own bedroom , plush carpeting, fireplace , maybe his own grand piano ? and no , Its not true that farming gurtok makes you insane , just a little errr... twitchy : )

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
I've gotten my atheme on my 1st or 2nd try.Like most people say it depends on luck.But I could use some help to get my fire coat.
Michael Sprite Shard lvl 50 Grandmaster Master Of Fire