Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Issue going back for Mirkholm yardbird

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Ok I'm a level 49 life witch, and in an attempt to clean up my quests since I finished everything else in GH I was trying to go back and get the two yardbirds I missed. I know where they are thanks to the posts, but I CAN'T get to the seventh yardbird. The gate to the wolf palace is closed. I can't get in. I've tried everything I can think of and I can't get it to open. I've already done all the quests in MH, so I don't understand how the gate can be closed. Someone please help!

Hero
May 27, 2009
Can you use the yellow teleport stone in Mirkholm? That one takes you inside the Wolf Palace, and you can easily run around to the little room where the yardbird is.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
I am not sure which area you are talking about, but in some other areas you have to go through a few caverns and exit out on to the other side of the gate somewheres.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Willowdreamer wrote:
Can you use the yellow teleport stone in Mirkholm? That one takes you inside the Wolf Palace, and you can easily run around to the little room where the yardbird is.

Now I just feel silly. Thanks so much. The yellow transport stone worked and got me into the cave so I could get the bird. I'd actually forgotten about the stones. Jeez.