Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no seconds!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
I am in mooshu but i cant get past hametsu village becouse i dont have a secondary school i have been playing for about three years so any help would be apreicieated thanks

lucas drakethorn lvl 34 ice

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
You are a level 34 Ice who does not have a secondary school?! That's pretty impressive. I would recommend Storm or Fire as a secondary school. Maybe life if you are patient.

Since you have already gotten to level 34 without a secondary school you might not actually need one. If you are stuck on a boss then pair up with someone or level up. If you are stuck on a "Kill ______ enemies." quest then I recommend going back and doing some side quests to level up a bit. However level 34 is not a very low level so only do that if you really need to.

Quinn Dragonwhisper-Grandmaster Myth
Benjamin Dragonblade-Grandmaster Storm

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
dragonwisperer123 wrote:
You are a level 34 Ice who does not have a secondary school?! That's pretty impressive. I would recommend Storm or Fire as a secondary school. Maybe life if you are patient.

Since you have already gotten to level 34 without a secondary school you might not actually need one. If you are stuck on a boss then pair up with someone or level up. If you are stuck on a "Kill ______ enemies." quest then I recommend going back and doing some side quests to level up a bit. However level 34 is not a very low level so only do that if you really need to.

Quinn Dragonwhisper-Grandmaster Myth
Benjamin Dragonblade-Grandmaster Storm

I agree.
And Balance isn't that bad either.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
your best bets are death for feint or life for saytar. Anything else won't be very useful in a few more levels.