Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Other cities outside of WizardCity....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2008
Ohk, i know i am probably really stupid for asking this question, i would really like to know how to get to other cities outside of WizardCity. For example, Krokotopia, Moo Shu, Marley Bone and the new coming one. I can not figure out how to get there. And btw i have seen the maps on the Wizard101 site, but i would like to know how to get there not how to look at it.. and yes, i am a subscriber or i would not be able to leave this message. Thank you everyonee... pleasee answerrr!! Also, how do you get to nightside?? Thank you, everybodyy!!

Administrator
You need to earn your way to these other worlds by doing quests for your Professors and other characters you encounter in the game.

Then the time comes that you are asked by Merle Ambrose to go to Krokotopia, he will tell you what to do.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 26, 2008
Thank you, very much for your help. I will get working on those quests right away. I am a level 9 diviner. Bye.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Bubbub95 wrote:
Thank you, very much for your help. I will get working on those quests right away. I am a level 9 diviner. Bye.

Here's a usable Tip : You do NOT need to complete (or even begin) the Quest that the Student in Nightside gives you! Its best to leave that one alone until you are guaranteed some serious reinforcements; I started it with a Myth Wizard right at level 20, and it wasn't until they were level 24 (with a level 24 Death Wizard) before I was able to finish it. All it gives you is a special Title and a couple of useful items; nothing else ...

Survivor
May 28, 2009
ok you get to other worlds bby doing all the missions on one world and then you get a mission from merle ambrose and he tells to go to krokatopia and h will also tell you haow to get to krokatopia