Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

CPUs has unfair abillity!!!

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
CPUs can say many words outside from the text chat allowance. Why they can and we can't? Example:

Zeke can say words like: 'bout (about) and more uncomplete or glued words like in dragon spyre when you have not completed the quest before and you talk with him with a siver exclamation point.

The dog in kingsington park can say: "our doctor has been kidnnaped! I wish you can help......".

We can't say kidnap and there is many more words that we can't say and CPUs can do! That unfair!

Plz fix it!

Please stop multiple posting the same thing. It's been clearly explained to you why words like 'kidnap' cannot be said by players in the game.

If you re-read your post with the recognition that this is an E10 rated game, you will understand why a word like "Kidnap" is obviously not allowed.

Further posts on the same subject will not be approved by the moderators.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Hero
May 19, 2009
Defender
Jul 21, 2010
yeah i can see how "kidnap" would make a bad conversation starter. lol

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
starwarsguy765 wrote:
yeah i can see how "kidnap" would make a bad conversation starter. lol

I read that and I was thinking... OBVIOUSLY.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
CPUs can say many words outside from the text chat allowance. Why they can and we can't? Example:

Zeke can say words like: 'bout (about) and more uncomplete or glued words like in dragon spyre when you have not completed the quest before and you talk with him with a siver exclamation point.

The dog in kingsington park can say: "our doctor has been kidnnaped! I wish you can help......".

We can't say kidnap and there is many more words that we can't say and CPUs can do! That unfair!

Plz fix it!

for one thing a CPU can not talk ... CPU means Computer Processing Unit.
what you are refering to is NPCs Non Playing Characters.

please learn your terminology and
leave Zeke alone.... he gotta lot to do

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
Three easy reasons why game characters can use words that we can't.

1. The characters aren't using the keyboard when you see the text of their words on the screen, nor are they publicly visible.

2. Their words are also audio.

3. Between those two there can be no confusion about the context and application that the words are being used for in the story line compared to a real player using those words in the chat box.

Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
Delver
Sep 18, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

Plz fix it!

And really dude why do you care.

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Dipsas wrote:
I think "laggy" should be in the dictionary

What does that have to do with anything?