Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Permanent Mount drop?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Well, it's been proven that Malistaire drops bat wings that are permanent, and Jade Oni is rumored to drop Seraph wings, but the mount drop rate somehow got lower then was made, IDK if they fixed that.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Defender
May 02, 2010
No, but most bosses in Wizard City drop 1 day wings, brooms, and horses.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
May 23, 2010
Junebug838 wrote:

It said MALISTARE not wizard city

Survivor
Sep 21, 2009
lilly785 wrote:
Junebug838 wrote:

It said MALISTARE not wizard city

Uh...
Rattlebones is the easiest one to beat by far. I find his drop rate for one day mounts very high. Plus, he and his minion are only Rank 1 Elites
I go to Rattlebones every day to get a mount. Much more economic than buying a permanent mount.

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
I don't know of any mount drops that last for more than one day. But if Malistare did drop one i imagine it would be as rare as Gurtock's pet if not more. Of course a lot of WC bosses drop mounts. Kracken would be the best spot for a one day mount if you ask me. I tried doing Rattlebones a lot when i didn't have a permanant mount but almost never got one even after 27 times (Yes i was counting) But if you want a permamant mount so bad just buy one or make around 90 thousand gold to buy one. (I did when i just started MS)

Aaron FireStone Lvl 48

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
StripeyWillie wrote:
is there a boss that drops permante bat wings?

Krokopatra drops permanent seraph i got mine fomr her. HINT HINT!

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
Jade oni does not drop permenant seraph wings professer greyrose said it on another thread

Historian
May 28, 2009
mangoboy6 wrote:
StripeyWillie wrote:
is there a boss that drops permante bat wings?

Krokopatra drops permanent seraph i got mine fomr her. HINT HINT!

Really?! Don't trick me! Well, i always want a pernament seraph wings even is maybe for girls and i am a boy. I do get a life troll pet from her but i will try for the wings!!!
Finally, my parents dont want to buy me crowns and now, i dont need any crowns anymore! Here i come pernament seraph wings! Beware Krokopatra!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
FireDragonXX wrote:
Jade oni does not drop permenant seraph wings professer greyrose said it on another thread

Good thing I didn't believe it much myself then.

Also, Krokopatra don't drop permanent wings, she ain't a high level spiral boss.