Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No more quests?? But Krok isnt done!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2010
ok so right now in Wizard 101 i am working on Krokotopia. I am a level 20 so i have unlocked Gizzlehiem but i am trying to finish Kroktopia first. Anyway i have done all the quests and reach the area where The balance school is located along with Niles. But now i have no more quests and I can not go over to the tomb of storms. Is there a person i need to talk to in the Krokosphinx to get my next quest?

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
KatieNicole1313 wrote:
ok so right now in Wizard 101 i am working on Krokotopia. I am a level 20 so i have unlocked Gizzlehiem but i am trying to finish Kroktopia first. Anyway i have done all the quests and reach the area where The balance school is located along with Niles. But now i have no more quests and I can not go over to the tomb of storms. Is there a person i need to talk to in the Krokosphinx to get my next quest?

I can honestly say i have no idea whatsoever. Right now i am having a problem getting through the throne room of fire.

if any body would like to help, meet me at the altar of kings (by prof. winthrop) in the temple of sun in krokotopia. be sure to have the ability to go into the throne room. meet me in the server sunbird at 8:00 eastern time. July 25 2010. if i am not there try the next day.
i am pretty sure i will be there though. i am jessica mythflame. my last name will probably be mythfinder. i sometimes forget my w101 name.
lol

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If you check your quest list ("Q"), you should be find something to do.

If you beatKrokenkahmen you'll need to talk to Professor Winthrop than go talk to Sergeant Major Talbot.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Most likely, your forgot to start your next storyline quest, happened to me once.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Try going into the balance school and talking to the teacher, just head down the ladder near niles

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
I'm experiencing the same problem but in a different area. I've completed the Ako quests I opened the trunk but now there are no more quests? I've been all over the vault but no ! anwhere to be found. Can anyone tell me what I've done wrong?

Explorer
Jan 27, 2009
halliesdea wrote:
I'm experiencing the same problem but in a different area. I've completed the Ako quests I opened the trunk but now there are no more quests? I've been all over the vault but no ! anwhere to be found. Can anyone tell me what I've done wrong?

I THINK you have to go talk to the old krok out in the entrance hall, but I'm not sure. Did you take the armor to Ako?

Defender
May 10, 2010
I think you have to get permission. I don't know who from though.