Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Don't you think this is annoying?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 29, 2009
I find it extremely irritating when i am in a battle and a wizard thinks its funny to just run and stand in the middle of the circle when i cast a spell and all i see is the wizard standing their during the spell animation.

Also i really think that KI needs to put level limits on the worlds starting with Krokotopia because i see more and more low-level wizards in places where they are not ready for yet and they just jump into battles and mess everything up.

Please give comments. :D

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
tsandefer wrote:
I find it extremely irritating when i am in a battle and a wizard thinks its funny to just run and stand in the middle of the circle when i cast a spell and all i see is the wizard standing their during the spell animation.

Also i really think that KI needs to put level limits on the worlds starting with Krokotopia because i see more and more low-level wizards in places where they are not ready for yet and they just jump into battles and mess everything up.

Please give comments. :D

This is a huge problem and has been posted over and over again. For some reason KI seems to think ignoring legitimate problems will make them go away.They should at least respond to all the posts to let us what they are going to do if anything about it. No good will come from them ignoring their subscribers.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
well i know how you feel people do it to me too it stinks i mean ya they screw everyting up thats why i go to mooshu and dragonspire so i dont have that trust me you will like it soon and if you dont you dont so just try it :D

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Some wizards have asked me to take them to places like Dragonspyre for what they call "power leveling." They think that by battling in places where the monsters are tougher they could grab much larger experience points. But this is completely untrue. I tell them this, but they want to go anyway so they can grab some gear there to sell for gold.

If monsters dropped more gold this probably wouldn't be so much of a problem. Now that I'm just about done with almost all quests there doesn't seem to be a big way to get lots of gold except constant selling of gear. But I would have to fight bosses so many times to even get stuff to sell at reasonably high prices.

And treasure cards cost too much sometimes.

Anyway, it can be an issue, lower levels in dragonspyre who can throw a wrench in a more experienced wizards plans in a fight by jumping in unaware of what is going on with that wizards match. That places a burden on the more experienced wizard.

The way players without membership cannot enter places like Mooshu or Dragonspyre, it should be done with levels, I agree.

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Sorry dude, but that sort of behavior is not restricted to any of the 'higher' levels.

I see these antics on Triton than anywhere on Krocktopia.

It is unfortunate that MMORPGs help prove Godwin's Law every day. However, players who _can_ behave themselves should not be punished alongside attention-hungry clowns.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
i agree with the guy at the top. both those things get on my nerves. another thing is when your about to defeat a krok or something and someone jumps in your battle and brings in another krok.

Survivor
May 10, 2010
I do find it annoying when players are in the battle ring when the battle is full. I find this happens most when I am in Triton Ave defeating the kraken, hoping for a mount. (i just got seraph wings, one day, today, so happy!)

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
they would have to seriously alter the, "teleport to friend," function. That does not sound easy.
they could just disable it altogether. though that would make it difficult to help your friends. We also would not be able to die, drink a potion, and instantly rejoin a battle.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2010
A solution to the teleporting problem would be a confirmation dialogue for the person your teleporting to - whether to accept it or not.