Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grouping To Defeat A Boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
I can't seem to defeat Foulgaze and need help. I'm waiting outside to tower right now and can't seem to find anyone to help out. :(

My character is Jonathan Deathslinger with my pet, Duke Max and needs help!

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
AznJJ wrote:
I can't seem to defeat Foulgaze and need help. I'm waiting outside to tower right now and can't seem to find anyone to help out. :(

8)
AznJJ, look for the following characters (usually Wu, but hard to say):

=> Danial DragonSinger (Myth 25, with a pet Dragon "Zeus")
=> Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 16, with a pet Blood Bat "Shadow")

My others 4 are not up high enough to have that Quest yet; but I'll help if you still haven't beaten the bed-sheets off that annoying ghost yet.

8)

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
AznJJ wrote:

My Guy, Mark Thundersword May Be Able To Help

Mark Thundersword

Level 28
Divner
Wear Hero Of Krokotopia

Notify Me When To help

Survivor
Sep 18, 2008
I need help i cant defeat cyclops lane and firecat alley boss monsters Help MEEEEEEEE

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
If anyone wants to go destroy Lord Nightshade , I'll help. If you destroy him you'll be able to go through the gates with the skulls on them which lead to Nightside.

P.S.
Anyone want to fight Kraken?

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
szig18 wrote:
I need help i cant defeat cyclops lane and firecat alley boss monsters Help MEEEEEEEE

I'll help ya.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
sure ill help.im a level 17 fire wizard with a couple of ice spells.plz name date time realm.im Blake lionflame with my unicorn pet.(do not laugh!!!!!yes im a boy)
EDIT:i am now a level 33 fire ice life wizard. just got phoenix and want to use it so bad! so have ya beat him? he was a pain in the behind though lol P.S. my pet is a ninja pig( friend took me to moo shu and i love ninja pigs!)sorry for boring you!

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
szig18 wrote:

8)
Nearly every monster on Cyclops Lane is takes Boost damage from Storm Magic, and nearly everything on FireCat Alley takes it from Ice Magic (except the Skeletons which ironically take Boost from Fire Magic). You can buy Necklaces which give you attacking Spells for all three in Wizard City, and Treasure Cards are an expensive but good idea for handling Bosses in either location.

Hope that helps ....
8)

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
i will help now and i will go to olde town k

see you there

already beated wizard city and krokotopia

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Hey!!! I can SO help you guys on Lord Nightshade. I usually hang around there waiting to help(beat him 2 times) so just look for me and say "Hey" and I will help

Kymma RavenTalon
Level 17 Pyromancer
at your service

P.S. I am on most perfect realms. Also request if you need help with any other bosses( besides Grubb) that I can help you with
THANKS AGAIN :) :) :-) :-) :-)