Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

change to frost giant

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
Frost giant is currently only a weaker copy of storm lord. Frost giant should also add tower shield to all friendly players. I am unsure if the stun should be removed from the spell or not. I know the accuracy is different but storm gets gear that raises accuracy. My storm wizard has 15% more accuracy since ice doesn't get as much gear that increases accuracy storm lord actually has more accuracy in some cases. This is unfair to all ice wizards. Pleas kingsisle balance out these two spells.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Ice wizards have almost twice as much health as Storm wizards do. The extra health comes at the cost of less damage per pip. Ice Giant also puts four Stunblocks on each opponent, which I would imagine is useful for PvP.

Defender
May 02, 2010
I agree. Instead of stunning players, Frost Giant should place a Tower Shield on everyone, perfectly fitting Ice School's defensive nature. This is just like Rebirth.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
colagada wrote:
Ice wizards have almost twice as much health as Storm wizards do. The extra health comes at the cost of less damage per pip. Ice Giant also puts four Stunblocks on each opponent, which I would imagine is useful for PvP.

That is a temporary solution for chain stunning and happens with all stuns and 4 shields is a bad thing for the caster, not a good thing.

Hero
May 19, 2009
colagada wrote:

What, and stormlord doesnt? But thats not the case, why have 2 rank 7 spells stun when every other one does something different. So either get rid of stun from storm lord or make frost giant give towers to all.