Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what happened to stormzilla

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
has anybody else noticed that the stormzilla spell when it attacks its a little off like it plunges its head into the ground and breaths lighting at the ground and not the enemy but it still hits so i'm asking has anyone else noticed this

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Mosado wrote:
has anybody else noticed that the stormzilla spell when it attacks its a little off like it plunges its head into the ground and breaths lighting at the ground and not the enemy but it still hits so i'm asking has anyone else noticed this
uh, it has always done that

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
bionaknight wrote:
Mosado wrote:
uh, it has always done that

no it's way off target now and didn't used to be

Explorer
May 22, 2009
if you think its the same then go to youtube and look at an older video with stormzilla then look at the new updated version and tell me they are not different

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
yea whenever stormzilla is casted i think to myself does he have a seizur?

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
I noticed that too, it's been around since the release of the Celestia Preview Quests.

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
oi switched from storm to death because of that and deayth is cooler

Survivor
Jan 23, 2009
He decided to kill more city people, or maybe he got too lazy and is incapable of moving that far to the wizards?

.......*´¨)............................................................(¨´*
.....¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨).....(¨*•.¸.. (¨´*•.¸´•.¸
...(¸.•´..........(¸. RiskYourLife •.¸)..........´•.¸)