Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Um One School Mix Pets??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Hi. Kymma here! I have a pretty important question If somebody mixed an all school pet with a one school only pet will it be a one school only pet?
Say someone tried to mix a heck hound and a satyr.... Satyr is a life school only pet... So would the mixed pet be life school only? Therefore the non-life school person would have spent lots of money on something they cant use???

just a question but it kinda needs an answer

Kymma, Fire , lvl 47

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
actually, you only get a mixed pet from school pets and the code pets if you're a member of wizard101 central. at least, thats what i heard

Survivor
Feb 18, 2010
orangebanana wrote:
Hi. Kymma here! I have a pretty important question If somebody mixed an all school pet with a one school only pet will it be a one school only pet?
Say someone tried to mix a heck hound and a satyr.... Satyr is a life school only pet... So would the mixed pet be life school only? Therefore the non-life school person would have spent lots of money on something they cant use???

Kymma, Fire , lvl 47

um no no when you mix a saytr and a hound and it comes out like a saytr then you can still use this. It takes off the life school thing.
And also when you mix and their is no new pet. Then the owner of the saytr gets another saytr and the owner of the hound gets the hound

Alyssa Griffin Weave
Scarlet Dragon Rider
Elizabeth Wind Breeze
Hope I helped :D

Explorer
May 07, 2009
orangebanana wrote:

Kymma, Fire , lvl 47

Dear kymma
i know what your saying about the schools i would guess it would become a balance or the type of school you mixed with from the grandmaster of fire lvl 50 caleb lionblood

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
serenat1998 wrote:
orangebanana wrote:

Kymma, Fire , lvl 47

um no no when you mix a saytr and a hound and it comes out like a saytr then you can still use this. It takes off the life school thing.
And also when you mix and their is no new pet. Then the owner of the saytr gets another saytr and the owner of the hound gets the hound

Alyssa Griffin Weave
Scarlet Dragon Rider
Elizabeth Wind Breeze
Hope I helped :D

School pets and promo pets make hybirds.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
not true i have 5 myth only orthrus,2 life only satyr,2 balance only hydra.On my
storm i cant even equip them.