Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Training Point's Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
I am a Storm Grand Master and wish to add some diversity, power, and flexibility to my character, Autumn SkyRider. Currently, I have completed all the training point quests available, and I have 5 training points saved. However, all the spells I believe would enhance my character's power and abilities are only available through secondary schools and require 6 or more training points to acquire. :( :? So, in order to allow players to develop more diversity in their characters. I offer the following suggestions to players and the game creators for consideration and feedback.

My first suggestion is to add some more quests that offer training points upon completion. Not an unlimited amount of course, but maybe one more training point quest to each world in the spiral. Further, these training point quests would be available to grand masters only.

Alternatively, adding a special training school / shop for grand masters that includes a select few spells from all the schools would allow more flexibility in developing characters. This training school / shop would be similar to the format of Sabrina GreenStar's in Wizard City, Niles in Kroktopia, and Croaky in Marleybone. Similar to these training schools / shops, in that they would offer a variety of spell cards from each school and / or some new spell cards that players could pick and choose as they please. For example, this new training school / shop might offer 2 spells from each school like feint and scarecrow from death, wild bolt and tempest from storm, more blade / trap combinations, singular blade / trap cards etc. Alternatively, they might be a variation of the current cards. For example, a Feint spell that adds 55% damage instead of 70% etc.

Actually, I think both additions would enhance the game. I look forward to hearing your thoughts. 8)

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
That would be a great idea! I feel a little trapped sometimes when it comes to secondary classes. I like to use the opposite of my characters primary class and balance as secondary schools, but its hard to get all the useful spells from those if I have only a small amount of training points! I do also believe that the quests for these points should only be available to grandmasters too, because we can't really grow much more (because of the level cap).