Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzlehelm XP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
So i am level 46 and am doing grizzlehelm (on mirlkorn keep) and i am only getting 350 XP each quest... I really want level 48 but it does not seem i will get there doing grizzlehelm. It was made after dragonspire it should be harder so you get more XP but i am not getting much at all! Please make it harder and you get more XP!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
cdkcar wrote:
So i am level 46 and am doing grizzlehelm (on mirlkorn keep) and i am only getting 350 XP each quest... I really want level 48 but it does not seem i will get there doing grizzlehelm. It was made after dragonspire it should be harder so you get more XP but i am not getting much at all! Please make it harder and you get more XP!

It was set up parallel, so the lower 'levels' aren't worth much. From what I can remember, it gets better later, but all of the XP there is right around a level in the 40s.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Grizzleheim is an optional area, and like most optional areas, the experience is paltry. The entire world probably won't get you from level 46 to 47.

If you want Level 48, I suggest doing more of Dragonspyre or going back and finding quests that you didn't do in Mooshu and earlier.

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
I started gh when i got to level 20 and went through the eniter first part later i came back and went on the first couple of quests i was sent on. I soon realized that gh was not giving me much experience, gold or anything else for that matter. So i stopped doing it. Gh isn't going to get anyone up levels so if you want to go up skip and then do it when you've beaten Malistare. When i just recently did a quest there it was funny to see how people reacted when they saw a level 49 doing quests that level 25's-30's had

Aaron FireStone level 49 Pyromancer
-give a man a match and he will be warm for a moment set him alight and he will be warm for the rest of his life- (not mine but i like it and its funny if you get it)