Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nightside hunt?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 21, 2008
Hello everyone who reads this

I am working on a quest and it says I need to reach the "nightside" im a new player (second day as full mem. -) and I cant seem to find the nightside, its gotton to point of frustration looking for a enterence to it, no mine seems to go into it, no secret door that I have seem is open, and no one has a clue where it is. :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( Can some body please help me?

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
:I know where Nightside is. If you see Rainbow Bridge there should be a
waterfall right there. Go into the water and go through the waterfall.
When you are in the waterfall there is a door with the death symbol on it.
Make sure you have the skeleton key first and the journal. :( :( :(

Explorer
Sep 21, 2008
Survivor
Oct 12, 2008
I'm a Death student, for my next spell, Malorn Ashthorn wants me to find a scroll by the death tree, Mortis, but i can't get through the door into Nightside behind the Rainbow Bridge waterfall in the Commons.

Not sure if i missed something, could someone "walk" me through it ?

Survivor
Oct 12, 2008
I just defeated the tower in the Haunted Cave, received the Journal and Skeleton Key !

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Rowanlily wrote:
I'm a Death student, for my next spell, Malorn Ashthorn wants me to find a scroll by the death tree, Mortis, but i can't get through the door into Nightside behind the Rainbow Bridge waterfall in the Commons.

Not sure if i missed something, could someone "walk" me through it ?

8)
Don't worry; I did the same Quest, and like the Smiths, you have to wait to finish this one. When you get the Key and Journal, look just to the right of the Death Tree you find. And make sure you get your Card from the Tree; It's got a nice selection to choose from ...
8)

Survivor
Oct 12, 2008
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Rowanlily wrote:
Thanks NeoStar; be sure to say hi when you see me,
Rowan ShadowPants 8)!

8)
No problem ... and look for any of my Wizards (currently)
-> Danial DragonSinger (Myth 25; Croc Pet "Rosco" )
-> Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 18; Black Cat pet "Shadow" )
-> Artur Lifeweaver (Life 17; Unicorn Pet, "Jasmine" )
-> Sabrina Iceblade (Ice 15; no pet as yet)
-> Calamity FireRider (Fire 11; FireCat pet "Simbah" )
-> David StormBreaker (Storm 10; no pet as yet)

I'll keep an eye out for yours ...

8)

Survivor
Jan 23, 2009
Rowanlily wrote:
I just defeated the tower in the Haunted Cave, received the Journal and Skeleton Key !

how do you get into the tower?

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
DylanPickle wrote:
Rowanlily wrote:

8)
The Headmaster will give you the quest to go there around the same time he tells you to beat Foulgaze in Olde Town (the instance area just before the gate to Firecat Alley).

Hope that helps ...
8)

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Rowanlily wrote:
Ok how did you get access to the Haunted Cave tower?

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
ChieftainAnklor wrote:
Rowanlily wrote:

I was not there; .... but common sense says ... Triton Avenue? As the entrance to it is at the far end of there?

YW.....

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
NeoStar wrote:
ChieftainAnklor wrote:
Rowanlily wrote:

I was not there; .... but common sense says ... Triton Avenue? As the entrance to it is at the far end of there?

YW.....

Yep, you will be sent on a quest into Stormdarin (or something) Tower, at the back of Haunted Cave. The Haunted Cave is located in Triton Avenue. You must defeat Lord Nightshade in there. He has 600 health and Field Guard Minions. Once you beat him, you can get the badge Wizard City Protector and go into Krokotopia. Did that help anyone?

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
to correct you it is Stormdrain Tower

And when you fight nightshade you can`t solo it is impossible YA

Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
I know how you get to night side. in the commons is the water fall next to the rainbow bridge and then you go under the waterfall and then you should see a door that has the death sine on it and then you go in there and there you have nightside with sunkencity in it.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
DylanPickle wrote:
Rowanlily wrote:

You have to finish all of triton avenue. Charles FireBlabe Lv. 29 Necromancer.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
nightside is the death school! malstire blew it to the ground when his wife died. so then he was so mad he quit being a techer and became evil. that story is told bye alot of people.if you are doing triton avnue quests go talk ducan grimwater he'll tell you about malstires wife and what he did to death school.oh and someone in olde town will talk about his wife.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
lorddoom141 wrote:
Hello everyone who reads this

I am working on a quest and it says I need to reach the "nightside" im a new player (second day as full mem. -) and I cant seem to find the nightside, its gotton to point of frustration looking for a enterence to it, no mine seems to go into it, no secret door that I have seem is open, and no one has a clue where it is. :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( Can some body please help me?

Ok can someone clear this up for me, I'm a death student I'm level 10 and want to get in the school, where do I start this quest, how, what do I have to do