Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kraken Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
Is there a such thing as a Kraken Pet On wizard 101 Central they said to fight the Kraken to get as a pet. Thanks.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Hero
May 19, 2009
Central doesnt say that. Maybe one guy who doesnt know what he is talking about said that. If the pets not already in a guide then it most likely doesnt exsist.

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
FireDragonXX wrote:
There was a red kraken in the test realm but idk if it made it out

Oh how I remember that. I got one and thougth cool I have an awesome pet, only to learn that stuff from the test realm doesn't carry over into the game. :-(

I do not believe there is a Kraken Pet. I am a huge sea animal type of person and would jump all over a Kraken or esp[especially a shark pet if they had one.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
shark pet was shown in the newsletter picture as a mount and a pet coming in celestia
silverdragonn wrote:
FireDragonXX wrote:
There was a red kraken in the test realm but idk if it made it out

Oh how I remember that. I got one and thougth cool I have an awesome pet, only to learn that stuff from the test realm doesn't carry over into the game. :-(

I do not believe there is a Kraken Pet. I am a huge sea animal type of person and would jump all over a Kraken or esp[especially a shark pet if they had one.