Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celesita Tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009

I cant beat the new tower and i need to a Life, Storm, Balance Wizard to help me.

My name is Christo Moonflame and I am a Level 50 Death

- Christo Moonflame

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I too am having trouble beating the tower. I have tried 27 times. I can get all the way to the top and that spider thing destroys me every time. I think you are right you do need a life student and a death student, not sure what else you need. You also need fire dispel and death dispel or you'll never make it. Any other help anyone can give would be wonderful.
Jenn

I just wanted to add a note to this I have finelly beat the tower it took 3 storm and me balance to win and in the end one of our storm fled.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Asking for help here is dubious at best, since it may take hours for your post to appear and more hours for the reply to appear.

Your best chance is to go to a "Crowded" realm and look for others.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
I can help you and ask my Life Grandmaster friend to assist also. Just let me know where (time, zone, and realm (perfect realm preferred)), when (day), and we can meet outside the Celestia tower.

I am a Storm wizard by the way.

Tristan Skyriver Grandmaster

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
Hi willow13760. I am more than glad to help but can you indicate where and when to meet or I may never find you.

Thanks,

Tristan Skyriver

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Survivor
May 25, 2009
I think this tower is way to hard then it should be. i tried many times but never win at the top. we had a life,storm,balance,and death wizards and still couldn't beat it. i think its pretty unfair.

- Jack Ghostflame Grandmaster Death

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
I agree. The tower is near impossible without the right combination of wizards. I have tried it like 10 times and have gotten to the top 8 out of those 10, but no victory. I have gotten close though; i killed everyone but the cat with the help of a fire, storm, and life wizard. Celesita better be worth the trouble thousands of grandmasters of every school are going through.

Hannah Goldenleaf, Balance Grandmaster

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Seriously, why so much whining about an optional tower, KI has already stated it isn't required to access Celestia. Besides there is a great deal of hype. I defeated it with two other Wizards who were both Fire and I am Ice-note not the lauded magical combination or full four wizard troupe. It is more about strategy than anything else.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
If you ever need any help with any thing contacy me (Find me or we can just talk on here) And i would be happy to help for free

p.s. i got sub so i can go almost any where! 8)

:-D :) lol funny faces

Jordan DragonHeart level 36 death

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
bobbyguy231 wrote:
If you ever need any help with any thing contacy me (Find me or we can just talk on here) And i would be happy to help for free

p.s. i got sub so i can go almost any where! 8)

:-D :) lol funny faces

Jordan DragonHeart level 36 death
i love how you just almost coppied my username lol

Survivor
May 08, 2010
if you havent read the whats new column on the homepage, well you need to know that the warehouse tower in marleybone is now NOT required to gain entrance to celestia. I dont know how you will be able to get the key to celestia now, but i'm sure that KingsIsle will let us know in the near future.
:-D :-D :-) :-)

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
mmhh15 wrote:
if you havent read the whats new column on the homepage, well you need to know that the warehouse tower in marleybone is now NOT required to gain entrance to celestia. I dont know how you will be able to get the key to celestia now, but i'm sure that KingsIsle will let us know in the near future.
:-D :-D :-) :-)

You get it in the Spiral Geographic or the Warehouse. I can't beat it I got to the last floor and died. I need a Storm, Life and Ice to help.

Anthony Redflame Grandmaster Death

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
DUDE i am a lvl 48 almost 49 Balance if u still need help i can get you a storm and life no problem! THAT DUMB TOWER IS SO HARD! :x oh well you problebly already did it but if not my name is Mark Dragonstrider 48 balance PLEASE ADD ME!
( I am usually with my friend Austin Ironslinger or in DS or MB)

Explorer
Apr 28, 2010
Anybody know if the secret boss there Ghostbreeze cheats? and which is his floor? and what doe he drop?