Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Connection problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Not sure if this is the right place but I didn't see a place for tech probs. I've been having trouble staying connected to the game all morning. Every other time I change zones I get the msg "that zone is temporarily closed" or something like that, than the game crashes and I have to relog in. Anyone else having this problem today?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Faecandy101 wrote:
Not sure if this is the right place but I didn't see a place for tech probs. I've been having trouble staying connected to the game all morning. Every other time I change zones I get the msg "that zone is temporarily closed" or something like that, than the game crashes and I have to relog in. Anyone else having this problem today?

I ran into the 'closed' problem all weekend. It didn't cause me to crash. I switched realms and things were okay.

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
I am also having connection problems. I am often getting disconnected when changing locations in the game.

I have also lost connection when I changed to a different realm.

Only once so far have I been disconnected during a battle, and I was not able to recover (so died).

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
This just happened to me today, someone, please help, it happened after I did the Temple of Storms.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
hey there did any one ever fix this prob i have been having it all the time now i started playing a week ago and it was fine then i started to get this prob and now im having it every time i try to move from place to place
thx for your time reading this
rico

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
This happens so often I am about to cancel subscription. Server disconnects or just freezes and skips several rounds of action at once. Getting defeated again and again simply because the server locks up and refuses to acknowledge what I am casting. And I know I'm not the only one, and my internet connection is fine. I've tried changing realms to ones listed as perfect. Doesn't help. Even when there is only a few people anywhere it happens. I would seriously consider some staff replacements if they can't handle fixing the problems!