Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 19, 2009
I have been trying to get a blue banshee from Lord nightshade but all i get are boring dark fairies. i have a bunch of pets and want more. I want to fill my house with them. idk where to get them though. like, who drops them? please help me.

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
Well, here is a list:

Sprite pet - To get this pet you need to fight alicane swifttarrow in firecat alley.
Blue ghost - You have to fight general akillies in cyclops lane to get this pet. btw, it is very easy to get. I got it on 1st try when i fought him.
Snow Serpent - To get this pet you have to fight prince gobblestone in Colosus boulevard.

all of these pets are dropped in wizard city. Hope i helped.

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
sifilord wrote:
I have been trying to get a blue banshee from Lord nightshade but all i get are boring dark fairies. i have a bunch of pets and want more. I want to fill my house with them. idk where to get them though. like, who drops them? please help me.

I got a blue banshee from him after fighting him like 150 times. you only get a 3 percent chance of getting the blue banshee.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
Are you also looking for pets in other places besides wizard city?

I know a couple: in ds: storm snowman dropped from: storm kraken in: plaza of conquests

dark specter: gurtok demon in: plaza of conquests

fire snake: boris blackrock forgot where :oops

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
jackcool28 wrote:
Are you also looking for pets in other places besides wizard city?

I know a couple: in ds: storm snowman dropped from: storm kraken in: plaza of conquests

dark specter: gurtok demon in: plaza of conquests

fire snake: boris blackrock forgot where :oops

Boris Blackrock is a boss located in the crucible which is in DS.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
koolboy222 wrote:
sifilord wrote:

I got a blue banshee from him after fighting him like 150 times. you only get a 3 percent chance of getting the blue banshee.

It's different for everyone.