Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jadi Oni - It had to happen

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 09, 2010
Sniff sniff, well it had to happen sooner or later. I finished Mooshu tonight and defeated the Jade Oni! I actually got to fight the Death Oni and Jade Oni in one night! I also defeated Cyrus. And didn't die! He was not so bad. It was easier than I thought it would be. But I got my first sample of how hard DS can be! I did my own street fighting and then went to help a friend. And let me tell you the monsters up till then were childs play. The stuff in DS is what creates nightmares!! Jade Oni was a gum drop compared to DS!!

I am almost to level 45 now. Over half way there. I should make it tomorrow or the next day. Depending on how much game time I get as time allows. I managed to also get a pet tonight. I got a leprocaun from the Death Oni!!!!

I wasn't expecting to finish so soon. But when you start grouping up with people to beat the bosses it makes it easier and faster. Well goodbye Mooshu was nice knowing you!! I will be back from time to time to dabble with the bosses!!!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Delver
Jan 29, 2009
noyeh wrote:
Sniff sniff, well it had to happen sooner or later. I finished Mooshu tonight and defeated the Jade Oni! I actually got to fight the Death Oni and Jade Oni in one night! I also defeated Cyrus. And didn't die! He was not so bad. It was easier than I thought it would be. But I got my first sample of how hard DS can be! I did my own street fighting and then went to help a friend. And let me tell you the monsters up till then were childs play. The stuff in DS is what creates nightmares!! Jade Oni was a gum drop compared to DS!!

I am almost to level 45 now. Over half way there. I should make it tomorrow or the next day. Depending on how much game time I get as time allows. I managed to also get a pet tonight. I got a leprocaun from the Death Oni!!!!

I wasn't expecting to finish so soon. But when you start grouping up with people to beat the bosses it makes it easier and faster. Well goodbye Mooshu was nice knowing you!! I will be back from time to time to dabble with the bosses!!!
its easy

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
likeluigi123 wrote:
noyeh wrote:

its easy

I actually feel it was easier than marleybone to be truthful.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
Wow I cant believe your whining over that as a level 45, my death is a 42 and he does just fine even with 1 more friend, dungeons as well. He is still in Drake Hatchery, I don't plan to do the storyline for a while on him.

Travis Smith
Grandmaster Pyromancer
PvP Captain

David Deathblade
Master Necromancer
PvP Sergeant

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
noyeh wrote:
likeluigi123 wrote:
noyeh wrote:

its easy

I actually feel it was easier than marleybone to be truthful.

Same here lol. I think ds is pretty easy.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
MILANUP1 wrote:
Wow I cant believe your whining over that as a level 45, my death is a 42 and he does just fine even with 1 more friend, dungeons as well. He is still in Drake Hatchery, I don't plan to do the storyline for a while on him.

Travis Smith
Grandmaster Pyromancer
PvP Captain

David Deathblade
Master Necromancer
PvP Sergeant

Who is whinning? Not me.