Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scary Face

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
rolo527 wrote:
(I did not find any post on this - Sorry, if this is old stuff.)

I have been through the battle with Death Oni a number of times and never thought to look over the edge until tonight. I now am facing a new reality - THAT THIS GAME CAN BE SCARY!!! lol - jk.

As you approach to do battle with Death Oni, look to the right and below the horizon. You will see a bluish face for a few seconds. It will disappear and reapppear.

I hope that I do not have nightmares because of the scary face.

Now be sure to give the developer/programmer a cookie and a pat on the head. Well done!
i ahave seen it too it doesnt scare me it also happens with the evil wraith in the burial grounds i ALWAYS try to see it since i am a death wizards i dont have many problems with it

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
fairyjessie wrote:
rolo527 wrote:
As you approach to do battle with Death Oni, look to the right and below the horizon. You will see a bluish face for a few seconds. It will disappear and reapppear.

I saw it too. lol. It was scary. I hope i NEVER see it again.
just thought of something since it is like the spirit world maybe it was a spirit itself

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
rolo527 wrote:
The face also appears when you use the Terminus staff (level 45) in battle. Just watch for the face as the energy from the attack rises above the enemy and then falls to the floor. (It may also be part of other staff attacks associated with the Death School that have a similar attack pattern.) :-)

Why did i read that now I wont want to use my Terminus ever again! lol I'm kidding but stop confusing me guys! Is it scary or not! Even when I do use my Terminus I probably wont see that face, I have not before. But if Wizard101 really meant to do that; Why would they!?!

Madison Dayflower
Myth

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
The same really scary, awesomely petrifying, tremendously ghoulish face is also part of the spells of Ghoul, Vampire, and Wraith. The face probably haunts other spells as well. Look for the blue light in Death Spells and be prepared to be frightened and terrified by your own screams of devastating anguish and despair. jk

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
i don't know what to think. i mean i don't want to see it if its that disturbing or scary, but if not that scary i guess yea i'll see it.

so is it scary or not?

Robert Earth Breaker lvl. 49 pyromancer (soon to be lvl. 50)

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
rolo527 wrote:
The same really scary, awesomely petrifying, tremendously ghoulish face is also part of the spells of Ghoul, Vampire, and Wraith. The face probably haunts other spells as well. Look for the blue light in Death Spells and be prepared to be frightened and terrified by your own screams of devastating anguish and despair. jk

Have fun!!! :) :) :)
orthus too :) :)

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
The face isn't scary! Like many people posted above, it was most likely a joke from the programmer!

Champion
Apr 18, 2010