Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hall of Champions....where is it?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
Hey! I just leveled up to 18 and Professeur Flamea just asked me to get her a frozen fire gem. Za'ne then told me to go to the Hall of Champions to get it...only one problem, I CAN'T FIND IT! So if anyone here knows where it is that would be awsome, cause I would ove to start getting rid of all of the backed up quests that I have. :)

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
Cladilla wrote:
Hey! I just leveled up to 18 and Professeur Flamea just asked me to get her a frozen fire gem. Za'ne then told me to go to the Hall of Champions to get it...only one problem, I CAN'T FIND IT! So if anyone here knows where it is that would be awsome, cause I would ove to start getting rid of all of the backed up quests that I have. :)

It is in the Krokosphinx, to the left.

Community Leader
Survivor
Aug 27, 2008
Survivor
May 28, 2008
I think it's in the sphinx, but here's a tip to help you out whenever this happens:

Open up your map and hit the little button with the minus sign - on the bottom left corner of the map. That will zoom out to a map of the entire world you are in. All of the areas should be shown on the world map. That feature is a real big help when you get to Mooshu, because it's such a big world.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Tipa wrote:
It's in the Temple of Storms.
No it's actually in the krokosphinx.