Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

DEATHZILLA???

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 17, 2010
There was a a pet in the hatchery today with a black zilla I wasnt sure what it was so im asking here . Is there a death zilla? And if so how do u get won?

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
funnyisaac1234 wrote:
There was a a pet in the hatchery today with a black zilla I wasnt sure what it was so im asking here . Is there a death zilla? And if so how do u get won?

Dear FunnyIssac1234,

Yes there is such thing as a "Deathzilla" but its original name is "Grimzilla" and you can only get it through via hatching a Stormzilla and a Wraith through the hatching process. And if you do don't count on getting one just at that minute or even until another try at the hatchery becuse you just may end up with another Stormzilla or a Wraith which you can't use unless you have at least a level one Necromancer, or, yes you can get a "Grimzilla", but in the end you just have to keep trying,,,,,,,,,

With Regards,
Blaze Moonflame
Grandmaster Myth

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
i know there is a crimsonzilla that i saw while leaving the hatchery i dont remember what it gave thought i think it might have been wraith or stormzilla

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
cole2142 wrote:
funnyisaac1234 wrote:

Dear FunnyIssac1234,

Yes there is such thing as a "Deathzilla" but its original name is "Grimzilla" and you can only get it through via hatching a Stormzilla and a Wraith through the hatching process. And if you do don't count on getting one just at that minute or even until another try at the hatchery becuse you just may end up with another Stormzilla or a Wraith which you can't use unless you have at least a level one Necromancer, or, yes you can get a "Grimzilla", but in the end you just have to keep trying,,,,,,,,,

With Regards,
Blaze Moonflame
Grandmaster Myth

What he said...