Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

minions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
hmmmk wrote:
pckls wrote:
death- level 28- one minion

life- level 18- one minion

myth- not sure- three minions

ice- level 18- one minion

storm- level 18- one minion

fire- level 18- one minion

balance- level 18 and 40- four minions (mander minion at 18, spectral minion at 40- getting either ice, storm, or fire minion)

I believe that Ice gets their minion quest starting at level 28. (I have had 3 Ice wizards since Closed Beta that were able to receive this quest.) Generally you are unable to complete it until level 29 or 30 though, as you receive the quest at the end of Krok or beginning of MarleyBone, but have to be able to access Chelsea Court (after Hyde Park) in MarleyBone.

Though I haven't had a Fire wizard level up high enough yet, it was previously posted that Fire gets their minion quest at level 28 also. Can someone confirm which is correct?

Myth gains their minion quest at level 1, 8, and 18, receiving Living Puppet, Troll and Cyclops, respectively.

Thank you for the info on the balance minion. I've had 2 wizards make it to the Mander minion quest, but neither to receive the Spectral minion quest level yet. ;)

Also, Death wizards do only get one minion spell, but depending on the amount of pips accrued when the spell is cast, they may end up with one of six (?) minions: Dark Pixie, Ghost, Ghoul, Banshee, Vampire & Wraith. (I have only experienced it second hand, but I believe this to be accurate. Please correct if I am wrong.)

Myth also gets another minion at lvl 38 for a Minotaur :]

[Esmee Rose -Lvl 40 Myth]

Explorer
May 24, 2009
csillver wrote:
I just wonderd: I have seen a few posts about minions and am wondering if only the balance school has them?
Thanks
Myth has more then the balance school! every one else has 1 other than Balance

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
So is the second Balance Minion random from Ice, Storm, or Fire? Or do you get to choose? If so, which one would be the better choice?

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Slushie3704 wrote:
So is the second Balance Minion random from Ice, Storm, or Fire? Or do you get to choose? If so, which one would be the better choice?

The card is Spectral Minion, and it is a 4 pip spell, which selects randomly from a fire, ice, or storm minion, each time it is cast.

Sean Shadowblade, Lvl 42 Balance

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
I have been wondering where my minion is. I seen lower levels with them for death than me. I am at 29/30 and have yet to get it.

Is it random perhaps? :(

Karic DragonCloud-Lvl 29.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
pckls wrote:
death- level 28- one minion

life- level 18- one minion

myth- not sure- three minions

ice- level 18- one minion

storm- level 18- one minion

fire- level 18- one minion

balance- level 18 and 40- four minions (mander minion at 18, spectral minion at 40- getting either ice, storm, or fire minion)

umm Pckls ice is really you get a minion at lvl 28 - one minion :? :P :D