Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

IceZilla with IceZilla card... HATCHABLE?!?!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
I can't get a straight answer as to whether the possible hybrid with Stormzilla and Colossus is an IceZilla with an IceZilla card. Yes I know there was a Frostzilla with a Stormzilla card recently removed from the drop tables. Yes I realize this pet was supposedly removed from the Test Realm onto the Live Realm. I just want a LEGITIMATE answer and PROOF that the IceZilla CAN BE HATCHED with an IceZilla CARD, or not. I have searched several guides to pet hatching and they all say different things. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
Yes I also want an answer to this as well. If it is possible, I do need to find somebody with a Stormzilla to hatch with my Ice Colossus too.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Yes Icezilla can be hatched because in test realm i hatched my stormzilla and colosus and got icezilla and i also saw a someone with a icezilla in live realm just a few days ago and i asked him how he got it and said he hatched it well i hope this helps clear up things.

Wolf Moonshade grandmaster balance
Hunter Nightblade grandmaster diviner

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
sparkfield91 wrote:
Yes Icezilla can be hatched because in test realm i hatched my stormzilla and colosus and got icezilla and i also saw a someone with a icezilla in live realm just a few days ago and i asked him how he got it and said he hatched it well i hope this helps clear up things.

Wolf Moonshade grandmaster balance
Hunter Nightblade grandmaster diviner

Well if you saw one in live realm with an IceZilla card at Ancient then yes this is cleared up and IceZilla is a possible hatch.