Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tower to get into Celestia too hard!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
I had to do that tower 5 times before finally defeating the big battle at the end. It is much to difficult. They need to ease up just a little bit.

I hate how you need 4 people to do the tower cause if 1 person bails on you then the whole group has to start over and thats not fair. Thats why it took me 5 times cause somebody always left.

I do like how if you die you can flee and come back up the tower but you have to go on the sigil by yourself or the whole thing resets it self and wizard's waiting aroundfor more people don't listen when you ask them not to step on. People being really inconsiderate in this game really makes me think twice about playing it.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
You do realize the tower isn't required for Celestia don't you? With that being the case,why do it if it upsets you? Leave it for the hardcore gamers so they can have something to enjoy. If Celestia was mandatory i could see your point,but as its is now, you have very little to stand on with your argument.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
I was under the impression that you had to complete the tower to get the spiral key to get into Celestia because that's what the quest from the storm professor said. If thats not the case and since you seem to know everything how do you get into Celestia then?

The information is right at the top of the Ravenwood Commons section of the Message Boards.
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/21156.ftl

The world of Celestia will be open later this year, but these preview quests do not have to be completed for you to gain entry to Celestia when it arrives to the Spiral.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
I hate it when people keep making these topics! there is at least 10 of these! I think we should have to do the tower but KI could lower the toughness down a little. People plz stop complaining about this! I am tired of it. All you need is the right kinda schools. I beat the tower with a death (myself) storm life and myth.

James Skull Wielder
49 necromancer

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
mhauser wrote:
I was under the impression that you had to complete the tower to get the spiral key to get into Celestia because that's what the quest from the storm professor said. If thats not the case and since you seem to know everything how do you get into Celestia then?

And one more thing smart one 8) The wizard101 website and zeke just said you don't have to do it. That means you get the spiral key from malistare and walk into celestia

Survivor
May 18, 2009
To me the tower is easy you just need to know special tricks for the bosses that use certain things. Like on the final floor kill the cat before you heal because he will summon rebirth. Do not use multi hit spells or the main boss will summon fire nova.

Its annoying how bosses summons spells with little pips while we are the good people in this picture and play by the rules.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
lordwizard1010 wrote:
To me the tower is easy you just need to know special tricks for the bosses that use certain things. Like on the final floor kill the cat before you heal because he will summon rebirth. Do not use multi hit spells or the main boss will summon fire nova.

Its annoying how bosses summons spells with little pips while we are the good people in this picture and play by the rules.

Thank you for telling me this. Because I love to use multiple hit spells. I may try it on my own with some henchmen.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
I love how people jump into a forum with a clear title to complain about what's in the forum......if you're tired of people complaining then skip over this topic. No one forces you to click on them and read them.......

Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
i HAD to post on this post here... i hate seeing this stuff, the game has been adjusted for toddlers enough, i am happy there is SOMETHING hard in the game after they made everything easy!!! Not only that i have a big feeling the people who complained about the "old crown gear" being too "over powered" and made the game to "easy" are the same people who complain the game is hard and they should ease up on the difficulty of it lol, what a contradiction, if the game is too hard for somepeople then hey why take our good gear?!?!?! If the gear is too over powered and made the game easy for you, take it off and wear junk if you want to be tough lol, why is the game adjusting for people so much?!?!? It was fine the way it was, decent level of difficulty not too hard, and good gear if you need it PERIOD.

These posts just bother me cause its kids like this that ruin the game for everyone complaining about what KI does with the levels, if you dont like how KI makes its difficulty level, then play a easier game, i think there is a little pony game out there for the kids who think this is too hard LOL!!! XD

I hope the tower stays just as hard as it is now, i worked hard to get my gear set up good, and i play enough pvp to know how to use my deck. When you that far in the game, you should be able to handle the challenges of the game, not complain. Maybe spending some more time in wizard city honing in your skills would help...

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
it isnt?!?!?! ugh i have been doing it 20 times but we all died sooo if you dont have to do it then how do you get to celestia?

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
mhauser wrote:
I had to do that tower 5 times before finally defeating the big battle at the end. It is much to difficult. They need to ease up just a little bit.

I hate how you need 4 people to do the tower cause if 1 person bails on you then the whole group has to start over and thats not fair. Thats why it took me 5 times cause somebody always left.

I do like how if you die you can flee and come back up the tower but you have to go on the sigil by yourself or the whole thing resets it self and wizard's waiting aroundfor more people don't listen when you ask them not to step on. People being really inconsiderate in this game really makes me think twice about playing it.
If you want to easily finish the tower get somebody to put quenches on the fire boss so he wont attack. That should give you an advantage. :-)

Survivor
May 10, 2009
mhauser wrote:

WHY WON'T PEOPLE LEAVE IT ALONE! Everyone always complains about something and they make this game WAY too easy. The people who actually play for a challenge quit because everyone makes the hard fights easy. Wizard101 has been ruined by this.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
i look forward to trying this tower as even DS is disappointingly easy as is the jade oni.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
they need to release it some time soon cause we have been waiting for three years i am getting tired of waiting

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
The challenge is the best part of the tower. It is the only real challenging thing left, dont take it away like you did dragonspyre. Besides, if a wizard stacks their deck with the Quench spell, its a cake walk.

Devin Darksong – Grandmaster Necromancer – lvl 50 Death
Digby Darksong – Grandmaster Theurgist – lvl 50 Life
Duncan Darksong – Grandmaster Sorcerer – lvl 50 Balance
Dylan Darksong – Grandmaster Diviner – lvl 50 Storm
Dustan Darksong – Grandmaster Conjurer – lvl 50 Myth
Dolan Darksong – Master Thaumaturge - 45 Ice

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
Yes it is I have to different charters I play at Wizard and both are lvl 50 I have tryed to get past that blank Tower over 80 times and with 4 people every time and have failed each time. Im sorry but this now world Celestia is just not worth it in my book. Every turn the bosses cheat that does not make the game fun at all. I can understand if the boss cheat a little but not every turn. Which is what they do! Sighs knows the company who makes wizard will not even care about this complaint. :( If I do get to Celestia and the bosses there cheat like they do in that tower I dought I be enjoying it much at all. And I right now do not think I get there ever.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
People asked for a challenge; this is what they got. I, for one, think it's a very fun dungeon to complete. For one, unlike most others, it requires actual strategy, which is something that a lot of people lack. Strategic fighting is one of the most entertaining things about ANY game, and Wizard101 is no exception.