Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

school mounts?!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I, being an Ice Wizard, think that it would be 101% awesome if the ice mount were an Ice Wyvern. I also thought that the idea of a Griffin for Myth was great. The Pheonix or the Sun Bird would make sense for Fire. Stormzilla for Storm would be cool. Balance, maybe the Balance Scarab......although, that would be the littlest mount there would be so they may be offended. Life, I guess a winged horse, aka a Pegasus. And Death.....maybe a Skeleton Horse or a Bat or something.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
seasnake wrote:
I think the school mounts should be whatever card the school's pet gives. For storm that would be stormzilla. Balance gets their hydra and so on.
um... how is fire supposed to ride a helephant? LOL

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
frozeneagle2 wrote:
i like the idea especially if you could permanently keep them :D
Well yea! they would have to be permanent! wouldn't they? LOL

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
Jewel4211 wrote:
Just my opinion:

Fire: Dragon

Ice: Ice Wyvern

Storm: Kraken ( I'm not even storm but I'd buy it!)

Myth: Orthrus (The cool red dog)

Life: Not the unicorn, what about for the life guys? Centaur all the way.

Death: Vampire

Balance: Hydra

Hope this really happens!

Madison Dayflower
Myth
OMG! did you like, seriously read my mind?!?!?! that is EXACTLY what i was thinking! XD
but the fire dragon would have to be one like the level 48 fire dragon card. the drogon mounts now kinda look like mutated horses. LOL no offence KI. LOLZ

---
Madison FireSword
Level 50 Fire

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
lucasness wrote:
i'm for the idea. it would be even better ifthe mounts would help your school stats. after all it would be awesome if you got +5 fire attack for a mount.here is my fire mount idea: fire cat :D :D :D :D :D :D.
errrr what level are you? cause when you get to a grandmaster? the last mount you would want would be fire cat. LOLZ no offence.

FireDragon? Like the 48 card. And wow. HOW MANY TIMES AM I GONNA SAY THAT! XD
i really need to stop with the fire dragon stuff.
Like now.
NOW
ok i just stop typing now. LOLZ

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
Cinder234 wrote:
Here are my ideas:
Fire: As some people said a pheonix.
Ice: What about a collosus.
Storm: A stormzilla or kraken.
Life: I have to go with pegasus or centaur as some said.
Myth: How about a blood bat or humongofrog.
Death : A skeleton horse.
Balance: HYDRA!

correction: Fire mount would be a fire dragon like the 48 fire card. LOL but i could live with phoenix if i had to. :/

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
oh i forgot to mention. I know that lower levels wont like this a all, i would hate it to. but you gotta understand. let the school mounts be given to you when you reach level 50.

Dear lower levels:
You will know why i say this when you reach level 50 yourself.
We dont want every single person riding on a awesome fire dragon. it would not be that cool then. lets treat this game like we should. You want something in life? you gotta earn it. Like the fire dragon card for level 48 people. if the card is given to you at level 48, The mount should to! cause this isnt just some ordinary fire dragon mount you can buy in the crowns shop. this one looks like the fire dragon CARD. to get something like that, You need to earn it.

Hey grandmasters.... you guys agree?

Explorer
Mar 28, 2010
Life: Centaur

Myth: Hippogriff

Death: Crow or Raven?

Storm: Don't like the stormzilla, how about Kraken? (idk)

Fire: Already have dragons, maybe phoenix

Balance: That's tough, I like the idea of a sphinx or krokosphinx :P

~Allison Dawnblood, Level 50 Diviner

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
i think that is a fantastic idea making school mounts. But as you all know when Celestia comes out they are making the lvl limit 60 now!! which means they will have more room for more spells! which is where the mounts come in. Like you new spel is your mount, For Ex. new death spell werewolf, werewolf mount, Etc.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
well i think that school mounts would be awesome and would be givin through a certain quest in celestia so he are my ides- fire- a dragon or a drake ice- mmaybe piggyback a colossus storm- maybe ride a a celestia based one like a squid balance- maybe a camel would fit best life- a centaur myth- this is funny but maybe have a cyclops take you around in a wheel barow and death hard to say maybe ride in a bubble being held by a wraith like malistare in his lair. some of my wacky ides but hey i put thought into it and some are pretty funny but i think it would be awesome to have those as mounts

matthew fireheart grandmaster pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
Goldenfish98 wrote:
Jewel4211 wrote:
Just my opinion:

Fire: Dragon

Storm: Kraken ( I'm not even storm but I'd buy it!)

Myth: Orthrus (The cool red dog)

Life: Not the unicorn, what about for the life guys? Centaur all the way.

Death: Vampire

Balance: Hydra

Hope this really happens!

Madison Dayflower
Myth
OMG! did you like, seriously read my mind?!?!?! that is EXACTLY what i was thinking! XD
but the fire dragon would have to be one like the level 48 fire dragon card. the drogon mounts now kinda look like mutated horses. LOL no offence KI. LOLZ

---
Madison FireSword
Level 50 Fire

Thanks Madison Firesword!

When I came back and read this I thought that if this really were to happen these mounts would cost allot of crowns or coins. There you need to choose (unless you have an unlimited amount of crowns) between a mount(s), areas to buy or, this applies more to the girls than guys; special outfits! I mean I'm sure everyone would want all of the new mounts because they would be pretty cool but keep in mind, mounts are not really cheap.

Madison Dayflower
Myth

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
Hmm..... Heres what i think.

Storm: A lightening bolt as like a hoverboard.

Ice:A Mini Glacier

Fire:A cloud of smoke.

Balance: How about a ride on the back of a judgement?

Life: Centaur for sure. :)

Myth: A griffon

Death: Ride in a skull charriot

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
agreed, school mounts would be great.

Death- skeletal horse
Life- centaur
Myth- 2 headed snake
Balance- mighty scarab
Fire- dragon (already in game)
Storm- electric eel
Ice- polar bear

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
I honestly think this is a great idea. Here is what I think it should be:

Fire: Pheonix, Sunbird, or maybe a Firecat? Never mind, Firecat is lame :? 8)

Ice: Ice Wyvern, or maybe a pale blue pegasus that leaves a small trail, like the brooms, but instead of glittery stuff a trail of frost?

Storm: Maybe a storm sepent? No, not like Thunder Snake, but a bit more like... AH! Kinda like a Celestian eel crossed with Ice Wyvern and Leviathan or however you spell it.

Balance: The camel would be HILARIOUS yet my brother would not be pleased, I know that. (He's balance, as I hope you can tell.) I do like the Hydra idea but I keep on picturing it oversized XD Griffin? I do like Griffin. Though today I saw some level 15 riding a Permanent Swift Griffin, so that wouldn't work. Where the heck do you get one of those, anyway? :-P BACK TO BALANCE MOUNT!!! Okay, um... perhaps a cool hoverboard thingy that has pictures of all the schools on it? Not my best.....

Life: I think a Centaur mount would be wicked :-D

Death: Vampire? LOLZ that would look awkward, so nevermind about that. Maybe a Wraith? Nah, too weird. I did like the Skeletal Horse idea. Or a Skeletal Dragon, like the level 58 spell :-)

Myth: I like the Chimera idea. Or Medusa, again like the level 58 spell.

Well, I hope you like my ideas.
OH! And another thing:
If KI decides do this, it could be that it's not "MYTH SCHOOL ONLY" or "LIFE SCHOOL ONLY", but that you would get a large discount if you were in the school of that mount. Say they chose Centaur for the Life mount, and I was Life. I would get a large discount. But say I was Fire. Then I would get it a normal price. See where I'm going?

Well, this post is getting way too long, so I guess I'm done.

Olivia Dragonblood, Level 37 Death

Survivor
Aug 09, 2010
I have some great ideas for some new mounts a Wolf, maybe like a Snow Lepoard, a griffin would be cool too ;)