Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where do you find the ghost?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 17, 2010
Well sometimes i see people at my level that cant go to other worlds with ghost that look like lost souls. I was wondering Where do you get that ghost? Which bost battle/what enemy do you get it from?

Hero
May 02, 2009
Not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'll be happy to help you out.

Now there are actually 3 ghost pets, a blue, a yellow, and a green. What you see is most likely a blue ghost pet, which General Akkilies on Cyclops Lane drops.

For the Yellow Ghost pet, I honestly forget which boss drops it, but it is a boss in the Tomb of Storms in KT.

The Green Ghost pet drops from, I believe, Akuji in the Tree of Life in MS (he's a hidden boss, so your gonna have to look in some of the dojo's to find him).

I have 2 blue ghosts and a yellow ghost, and I'm hoping that someday I can get the green ghost as well.

I hope I helped some.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
I'll just name one of three, the Blue Ghost, from General Akilles

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
general akilles in cyclops lane drops it. Its a blue ghost, and I am pretty sure that it's the only ghost for non-subscribers

Explorer
Jun 17, 2010
Defender
Apr 08, 2009
funnyisaac1234 wrote:
Well sometimes i see people at my level that cant go to other worlds with ghost that look like lost souls. I was wondering Where do you get that ghost? Which bost battle/what enemy do you get it from?

You have to go to cyclops lane. General Akillies (Boss at the end of cyclops lane) drops the blue ghost pet.