Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stuck on this quest!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2008
I can't beat this quest it's when you have to get to the bottom
level of altar of kings i'm getting real mad
my wizards name is Ryan GriffenRider

Explorer
Jun 21, 2008
I have 2 students who can go on those quests which are Tatiana RubyBlossum(Balance, Life & Death Lvl 29) and Kestrel DayForge(Storm lvl 23). If I am not on Ambrose, then I am on Falmea. If you don't have filter chat in the game, please let me know you your students name so I know who you are if you come up to me.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
i need help!!!i cant find what am looking for(tome of fang) if any one can help replie

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
xzmo wrote:
i need help!!!i cant find what am looking for(tome of fang) if any one can help replie

8)
Balance School at the Krokosphinx ... the big book to the right of the person who teachs new Balance Spells...

yw ...
8)

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Maryanne20 wrote:
I need people!! If anyone wants to do Sunken City or Throne Room of Fire with me, my name is Mary Windstrider, usually on when it is morning for me, but the day before for you, probably night time in your area. I'm a level 20 Pyromancer.

These are instanced areas. I don't know if they are necessary to complete to proceed.

Sunken City isn't necessary to do to advance to the next world (Krokotopia) but the Throne Room of Fire is. Throne Room is a lot easier, though, as I just did it :D

Survivor
Jan 22, 2009
muffin1905 wrote:
Maryanne20 wrote:
I need people!! If anyone wants to do Sunken City or Throne Room of Fire with me, my name is Mary Windstrider, usually on when it is morning for me, but the day before for you, probably night time in your area. I'm a level 20 Pyromancer.

These are instanced areas. I don't know if they are necessary to complete to proceed.

Sunken City isn't necessary to do to advance to the next world (Krokotopia) but the Throne Room of Fire is. Throne Room is a lot easier, though, as I just did it :D

Hi, Im new to Wizard101. Been playing a week now. I am stuck on the Throne Room of Fire. You say it is easier but I have died each time. If you see McKenzie Iceheart hanging out around there. Please help, I am level 20 with Ice as my main school and fire as my secondary school Also trying to get death as my 3rd school.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
ColdRunner wrote:
I can't beat this quest it's when you have to get to the bottom
level of altar of kings i'm getting real mad
my wizards name is Ryan GriffenRider

In order to complete that task all that you need to do is walk to the end of the first hallway, make a left towards the Chamber of Fire, and make a right before the hole in the wall towards the blocked off area. Try to walk between the bars and it will tell you to go back to tell the person that it is blocked off. You have to get to a certain area for it to register. Hope this helps!

Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
springerjkreb wrote:
HELP!!!! I'm stuck on Oka's Chest. How do I get it?

there is a code rember it and light up the oblisks

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Need help with in the tomb of storms there is a palace to beat the four princes. The one before Krokopatra. Karahan, don't know if I spelt that right. I'm a fire wizard level 28 called Mary Windstrider

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
I need help with the quest "Into the map room" Explore staff on platform.....What exactly am i suppose to do here? i stood on platform, went around the platform and all around the room and nothing happened.

Please Help :(

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
Goddesses2002 wrote:
I need help with the quest "Into the map room" Explore staff on platform.....What exactly am i suppose to do here? i stood on platform, went around the platform and all around the room and nothing happened.

Please Help :(

You don't finish that quest until you complete the entire throne room of fire (serpent staff quest chain). It's a 2-for-1 at the end :)

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Um i am at krokotopia and it says to go into the royal hall way and use the thing but i cant get it my name is stephen darkrider.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
ok i am stuck on this quest i have to fight krokoptrpa and i cant get in the door help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
if you noiticed there is stairs...there it is (there is a bettle down there too)

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
You have to finish the other quest that Shalek the Wise gives you in order to open each door.

Hope that helps :)

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
springerjkreb wrote:

If I'm right, then that is the one where the clue is "Remember what your mother told you. Patience is a Virtue." Right? Or at least something like that. If it is, go into the room with the puzzle but don't go into the center of the room. Stand at the enterance. There will be a puzzle. Then go into the center of the room and do the code. Oka's Chest should appear. If someone goes in with you and figures out the code before you and makes the chest appear, then you must go out and back in to redo it. I figured out that it doesn't work otherwise.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
im a lvl 22 and i cant even get into the krokosphinx! please tell me what quest i have to do please please please!

Survivor
May 23, 2009
:
springerjkreb wrote:

Go up to the oblisks
first activate the sun
second activate the moon
third activate the krok
The chest will appear

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
help my name is wolf legendhunter and im stuck on the quest where i need to get the 2 item in tomb of storms plz help

Defender
May 06, 2009
firecookie99 wrote:
im a lvl 22 and i cant even get into the krokosphinx! please tell me what quest i have to do please please please!

You need to go through the three main areas (one on the right as you first get into the pyramid, then down the stairs on the left, then up the stairs on the right -- which is locked until you have the key you get down to the left. Once in there, there are a whole bunch of missions you do for the marleybonians in there, which will end by having to take out several guys to get the Scrolls of Narini, eventually you will be asked to help the professor in the map room.

Finish that dungeon, and it's on to the next island.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
I need help deafeating the people in the vault of ice.PLease help.If you see someone around there it's me.

Alexis dragontail
lvl 24
thaughmature <3 :) <3

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
springerjkreb wrote:

you go to some trophy room and it should appear