Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

when will the lvl cap be lifted ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
again i run 2 accounts in wizards, and i have grandmasters waiting to finish their quests, but there is no point in wasting exp, so i am waiting til level cap is lifted, so i can collect, and not waste. how much longer will we have to wait for this, will it be until the new world comes out?
if so why? why can we not ge a head start on things?

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
dlcoopjr73 wrote:
again i run 2 accounts in wizards, and i have grandmasters waiting to finish their quests, but there is no point in wasting exp, so i am waiting til level cap is lifted, so i can collect, and not waste. how much longer will we have to wait for this, will it be until the new world comes out?

Cause then some people will probably get to lvl 60 or close to it and then there will be no point in Celestia.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Hero
May 19, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:
dlcoopjr73 wrote:

Cause then some people will probably get to lvl 60 or close to it and then there will be no point in Celestia.

No point? So i guess the new story line doesnt intrest you one bit.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
what do you mean no point, and of course the new story line interests me, it does greatly. i also dont believe that the exp that i have to collect is going to boost me all the way to lvl 60, i doubt that it would even get me to lvl 51, but even so i am not one to waste. so i do not understand why we cant collect on it now, and i am not the only one in the game that feels this way. i am a person who enjoys every aspect of the game in every detail with all my characters, so i believe thats what 12 times i am doing the story line. not skipping a thing. i see no harm in letting us collect our exp now rather than later.