Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why cant we put more pets in our houses?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
i have 2 accounts i run at the same time, and i farm like a maniac, on my main account i have just about every pet you cant get in the game, and i am creating what i think to be an awesome pet and statue museum, but i am limited to only 50 pets in the house, i need more room please, i hope ki is listening to this plea and will help me out.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
dlcoopjr73 wrote:
i have 2 accounts i run at the same time, and i farm like a maniac, on my main account i have just about every pet you cant get in the game, and i am creating what i think to be an awesome pet and statue museum, but i am limited to only 50 pets in the house, i need more room please, i hope ki is listening to this plea and will help me out.

I agree. In the test realm I made an animal zoo cause I had so many animals. I had over like 20 piggles! I also had like very pet you could imagine. Well I told people about it in the commons and when they saw my zoo they loved it. soon I had a whole group of zoo keepers and everything. we had so many tourists. So later I saw some of the tourists were getting bored and starting to leave. I was gonna put more really cool animals when it said I had to many animals and I had to delete some. I did not want to do this at all. plz let us put 100 or 150 animals.

James Skull Wielder
49 death

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
I agree, I happen to collect pets, over all my characters, I have about 56 different, non-store bought pets.