Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Goodbye, Everyone!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Its been done. I have finally quit wizard101. I'm not coming back, I've moved on to a better game.

I've defeated Malistaire, pvped, had good friends, and partied. It was fun, but it got out of control, and I am leaving for the reasons Otys left. It has gotten worse, unfortunately.

Special thanks to Sean Thundersword, Angel Ravenshard, Sierra, Maria Pixiehead, Keelan Dawntamer, and many more. Goodbye guys, nice knowing ya.

Goodbye, Good luck, and Good gaming!

-Iamlezul

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer
Keena Firefountain~ lvl 48 Master Pyromancer

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Hero
May 19, 2009
Except for the fact otys never left and he doesnt even have a little brother.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
I am making my final goodbye as well on July 17th (which is tommarow or whenever this message is posted).

To some people: this is a good ridence

To others: this is a

Just like Otys and IamLezul, I am unsatisfied with what I am recciving and making final goodbye's as well.

Special thanks to Kyle GreenSteed, Seth Spellcaster, Jordan SeaSmith, Katie Goldstone and Tavia Mythweilder.

Apperntly even with percistance, victory is not assured.

KI you must offer more than you are to all these crowns garbage.

KI I am begging you, begging you not to change this post because this is definatly my last post before I quit Wizard101.

Have fun.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Its been done. I have finally quit wizard101. I'm not coming back, I've moved on to a better game.

I've defeated Malistaire, pvped, had good friends, and partied. It was fun, but it got out of control, and I am leaving for the reasons Otys left. It has gotten worse, unfortunately.

This game has a few things that need to be addressed, but it is still the best I have seen out here,and I have seen quite a bit. It is a preference matter though. As for the Otys comparison.....His statement was albeit a little weak.You could do much better than compare yourself to him.

Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Wow I feel bad for you for leaving considering wiz101 is about to get a whole lot better with the new storyline and worlds in stuff. But really why I don't quit the most is my friends. I just can't leave them. I feel like I have the best friends ever. they are the ones that keep me going. :-)

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
IamLezul wrote:

Special thanks to Sean Thundersword, Angel Ravenshard, Sierra, Maria Pixiehead, Keelan Dawntamer, and many more. Goodbye guys, nice knowing ya.

Goodbye, Good luck, and Good gaming!

-Iamlezul

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer
Keena Firefountain~ lvl 48 Master Pyromancer

dude!!!!!! you r leaving at a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD TIME

BECAUSE GUESS WHAT?

celestia is coming out and ur gonna miss it.

they said they were gonna make 9 worlds, so chill.

they are only on their seventh world (celestia)

AND you can lvl up your pet and race him in the derby and lvl him up to epic
so he can fight with you and help you with your battles.

so, why leave now?????

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
But really why I don't quit the most is my friends. I just can't leave them. I feel like I have the best friends ever. they are the ones that keep me going. :-)

thats the same exact reason i am staying on too. these people are wonderful and friendly thx to this game and it brings your families together. i would say bringing families together and making new and good friends is the reason this game is really popular. i have about 20 friends that just get on to talk and socialize. it brings the entire world together. best game ever.

Hero
May 19, 2009
You and fred are both leaving, but i'm sure you will be back with the relese of celestia. I myself had quit this game for 5 or 6 months but i also came back.

Defender
May 28, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:
Wow I feel bad for you for leaving considering wiz101 is about to get a whole lot better with the new storyline and worlds in stuff. But really why I don't quit the most is my friends. I just can't leave them. I feel like I have the best friends ever. they are the ones that keep me going. :-)
I agree, these people have become my best friends. A lot better then some of the jerks I know in real. Besides new worlds are coming out, who could leave when 4 new worlds will be coming out sometime!

Defender
May 21, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:

Hunteray09 is completely absolutely right! I mean it is a bad time for people who want to quit, I mean Celestia and the new Astral schools are right around the corner. Yet I have to say sometimes I have gotten a little bored sometimes but there is still a lot of things to do before Celestia. In the end IamLezul and FilpFredFredBurger will regret ever quiting. ty for reading

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl.50 Theurgist
Savior of the Spiral

P.S, I totally agree with hunteray again, my friends keep me goin' on wizard 101