Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Oysters

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
The Oysters are VERY easy to find. I found them all the day I unlocked MooShu (without cheating). REMEMBER: You have to find all of the Stray Cats in Marleybone to be able to get this quest from Zeke. By the way, this is also one of the easy parts of MooShu, "The Easier World". About half of the Oysters are just beside the houses of the area it's located.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
willwolf64 wrote:
The Oysters are VERY easy to find. I found them all the day I unlocked MooShu (without cheating). REMEMBER: You have to find all of the Stray Cats in Marleybone to be able to get this quest from Zeke. By the way, this is also one of the easy parts of MooShu, "The Easier World". About half of the Oysters are just beside the houses of the area it's located.

unfortunately the stray cat quest was defective for me and I was unable to do that quest. found all the cats. But problem is for some reason when I got the quest from Zeke it vanished on me!

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
noyeh wrote:
willwolf64 wrote:

unfortunately the stray cat quest was defective for me and I was unable to do that quest. found all the cats. But problem is for some reason when I got the quest from Zeke it vanished on me!

well i would have to say that the oysters are hard to find. not all of them are right next to bulidings. i mean i am grand yet still have only found 1. someone please help. CHRIS DEATHSWORD!!!!!!!!