Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't get into Oakheart's dojo!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2008
I am a level 50 trying to get into Oakhearts dojo to get a new spell. I looked all over the web and this is my last hope, can you tell me how to get in?

You must complete these quests, in this order, to get to Oakheart in the Jade Palace. A lot of these quests are the same side quests that you need to complete for the “Wizard Tours” quest or Obsidian Chests quest to get access to the one chest in MooShu.

Cave of Solitude
1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)

Village of Sorrow
1. Tainted Forest (from Wavebringer)
2. Forest Spirit (from Wavebringer)

Tree of Life
1. The Great Forest (from Oakheart)
2. Everlasting Forest (from Oakheart)

“Everlasting Forest” quest will give you access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace!

If you are not sure if you have completed any of these quests, or are still having trouble, contact Support with your username and character name and they will help you get moving forward.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Aug 03, 2008
Hi, it's me again. Well I forgot to mention that i'd done all the quests already! What can I do now?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You most likely missedthe Oakheart quest in the Tree of Life., since Oakheart isn't visible along the path of the storyline quest. Go back to the Tree of Life and head out on the path, using your map as a reference to find Oakheart.

When that's finished, all you need to do is head for the dojo and go through the door. If you still can't get through the door, send in a ticket to Support.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
HOW ABOUT GETTING RID OF THE QUESTS ALLTOGETHER! They are ridicuolously long and hard! I'm a level 48 and I hate the fact that I have to do ALL of the quests just to talk to a treant! the are abnoxious and irritating. Please at least make them easier, they are the deafeat AND collect quests that I (And most Thergists) hate! :x :x So PLEASE at least make them not be deafeat and collect quests! Thank you for your time and attention, James Fireheart Level 48 Thergist.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
What if you did these quests but not in the correct order?

ProspectorZeke wrote:
You must complete these quests, in this order, to get to Oakheart in the Jade Palace. A lot of these quests are the same side quests that you need to complete for the “Wizard Tours” quest or Obsidian Chests quest to get access to the one chest in MooShu.

Cave of Solitude
1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)

Village of Sorrow
1. Tainted Forest (from Wavebringer)
2. Forest Spirit (from Wavebringer)

Tree of Life
1. The Great Forest (from Oakheart)
2. Everlasting Forest (from Oakheart)

“Everlasting Forest” quest will give you access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace!

If you are not sure if you have completed any of these quests, or are still having trouble, contact Support with your username and character name and they will help you get moving forward.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
it is inpossible to do it out of order. you have to do one to do the next.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
I too have finished all the quest and I'm a level 50 and can't get into the Oakheart dojo. This has happened with 2 of my wizards lv 50 Death and lv 50 Ice. I just waited around at the dojo till someone could take me in so that I could finish the quest. Hope they fix this mess up. Had no trouble with my lv 50 Fire.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
there must be a bug i cant get the oak heart quest in the tree of life i have done all the side quest in moosho please help