Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

TRAINING POINT BUYBACK VS CREATING NEW WIZARD

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
If you are below level 20, is it really worth buying back your training points when you can create a new wizard? You already have the gear and you are only in krokotopia. I would just make a new wizard. Those crowns could be used on more important things.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
if your that low you could delete it but the buyback would be quicker

GOOD

Deleting
-No Money Needed
- takes about a day to get back
- you can probably remeet your friends if you ask them

Buying Back
-You keep your wizard
-You might have left over crowns
-I cant think of a third reasons

BAD

Deleting
- you cant bring it back

Buying Back
- Its real Money

What id have to say is delete it your not far in the game and you can reask your friends if you dont have many

YOOM TAH
Emily SkyStone

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
you are completely right. i have a grand life and the first thing i am doing in the morning is buy back my training points. it gets boring with the same old same old. so i decided since i am life why not become the spiritual schools? (life myth and death)

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
To me it is worth it to remake rather than buying training points back. I remade my life wizard and she had made it all the way to Mooshu when I realized the mistakes in character build I had made. *face palm*

In the end it comes down to your level of laziness. If you want to put the time in to remake that is great. If you want to buy the points back that is great too. Both accomplish the same goal but one just takes longer than the other.

Ellie Sky Grandmaster Life
Ellie Sky Grandmaster Storm

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It depends on the individual. It doesn't take a lot of time for an experienced player to get to level 20. For people who can afford it, buying back the points might make more sense. For others, starting over would be better.