Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Opinions please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
Or

Primary School: Balanced
Secondary School: Life

I'm leaning towards Balanced/Life but would appreciate any input.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Your better off with fire. Choosing a middle school over death isn't a good idea.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
tssmith78 wrote:
Primary School: Balance
Secondary School: Death

Any thoughts?

I got nothing XD

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
I have a radical suggestion: No secondary school! I have a balance at level 45 who is pure balance, no secondary spells at all. I generally solo and have had no problem so far, including the first parts of DS. Maybe it will get harder as I go through DS but so far so good.

My main reason for no secondary school is that I am waiting for Celestia. Since balance has such a wide variety of spells, I figure whatever spells Celstia has to offer will probably fit in.

If you are set on having a secondary school, I would recommend death to Feint. Justice is strong with a 70% increase would really hit hard! Also, probably take life to Satyr. Helping hands is good but can't heal someone who has died already. Balance really has no need for Tower shield given all it's excellent shields. And personally I don't think any school should attack with spells outside their school (this is even more important when you get to Dragonspyre).

Hope that helps. Balance is a great school so enjoy!

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
balance and death for pvp and pve because of feint is an over kill tool (-(-.(-.-).-)-)

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
Delver
Jun 21, 2009
tssmith78 wrote:
What about Balanced/Storm?

This not a great idea, since it doesn't make sence. You should have said Myth.