Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What are the stats?

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Am I being obtuse? I can't figure out what the stats are for hats/clothes etc.. in the crown store. I'm considering buying a couple of things, but I don't really wanna pull the trigger without knowing what it is. Am I missing something?

Not all clothing items in the Crowns shop have stats, some are just for looks and can be stitched together at Eliose Merryweather, the Seamstress who stands near Zeke in every world.

To see the stats of an item, or a set, simply click the item in the window. The panel of stats will appear and you can see whether the item has stats or does not.

If you are unable to see the stats of any item in the Crowns Shop, please do let Mr Lincoln know so he can investigate why you are unable to see the stats.

Just use the Help & Support tab on the left and look for the Contact Us tab.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
That's pretty stupid.

You just said that some Crowns clothing do not have stats (which is true for most of the outfits). Then you turn around and tell him that if he doesn't see any stats on items in the Crown Shop, he should contact Mr. Lincoln or Support. Are you asking to get swamped by emails asking about stats on non-stat Crown clothing?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Here's a link to the icons and what they mean:

http://wizard101.wikia.com/wiki/Item_Symbols

If a school icon appears with the stat icon, it means that the enhancement only applies to that school's spells. All Crowns items that I know of that offer stat boosts give them globally (good for any school's spells).

For wands, a dot in a square means that wand awards a regular pip at the start of each duel/battle. A sun in a square means the wand awards a power pip at the start of each duel/battle.