Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 23, 2008
Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
bosses drop them, i got a beetle juicedrinker (mini ghoul) pet from one of the bosses in emperors retreat. mine is named baby abby because i got it before they made the update yesterday. but i like to think of it as an authentic pet. thanks to the ice teacher for giving me that idea.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
pckls wrote:
bosses drop them, i got a beetle juicedrinker (mini ghoul) pet from one of the bosses in emperors retreat. mine is named baby abby because i got it before they made the update yesterday. but i like to think of it as an authentic pet. thanks to the ice teacher for giving me that idea.

8)
The only way to get a Ghoul Pet is through a Drop; so don't worry about its name. There are some Pets with strange names that you otherwise can't get, but in the end, its all about what's important to you...

And if you have plenty of time to kill, try Grinding on Swiftarrow in Firecat Alley; I got a Sprite Pet (just like the Healing Spell) off him once with my Balance Wizard.

Hope I was some help ...
8)

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
NeoStar wrote:
pckls wrote:

8)
The only way to get a Ghoul Pet is through a Drop; so don't worry about its name. There are some Pets with strange names that you otherwise can't get, but in the end, its all about what's important to you...

And if you have plenty of time to kill, try Grinding on Swiftarrow in Firecat Alley; I got a Sprite Pet (just like the Healing Spell) off him once with my Balance Wizard.

Hope I was some help ...
8)
Thank you for that really helpful information.Me and my dad really needed it!