Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Throne Room Fire Staff Help NOW

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 15, 2008
I Need Some Help In The Throne Room Of Fire. Beacuse.....

1st Can't Beat Prince Mau Nirini
2nd Can't Open Door To Other Boss
3rd Can't Beat Other Boss

Explorer
Sep 11, 2008
Maybe I can help.

I defeated them this morning.

Ok, 1st Get at least 2 friends to help you but, they have to have good health points and great cards like the ice serpent, evil snowman, thunder bats, thunder shark and many more to defeat Prince Mau Nirini. Also if you don't know how to get in the tomb of Prince Nau Nirini, just make all the flames red in the braziers.

2nd: The other boss has 2 ways to go through. There is a close one to Proffesor Winthdrop and another one, just past Prince Mau Nirini. If you look at the map you can see the other way that is very narrow and you just need to make the sun glyphs blue and the moons, just dark.

3rd: Do the same thing as you do in the 1st tip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope this helps you out,
Destiny MistGem

:D :)

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Survivor
Oct 24, 2008
Dorrisa wrote:
Maybe I can help.

Ok, 1st Get at least 2 friends to help you but, they have to have good health points and great cards like the ice serpent, evil snowman, thunder bats, thunder shark and many more to defeat Prince Mau Nirini. Also if you don't know how to get in the tomb of Prince Nau Nirini, just make all the flames red in the braziers.

2nd: The other boss has 2 ways to go through. There is a close one to Proffesor Winthdrop and another one, just past Prince Mau Nirini. If you look at the map you can see the other way that is very narrow and you just need to make the sun glyphs blue and the moons, just dark.

Hope this helps you out,
Destiny MistGem

how do I turn the blaziers red?

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
lori110 wrote:
Dorrisa wrote:
Maybe I can help.

Hope this helps you out,
Destiny MistGem

how do I turn the blaziers red?

I Beat It Like A Month Ago

Just Press X Near Them

Survivor
Oct 21, 2008
I managed to Beat Prince Mau Nirini, went back to see the guy with the staff..now I can't find the 2nd boss??? I can see him on the map but can't seem to be able to get to him...I will be online tomorrow during the day West Coast time If anyone wants to look my up for teaming...

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
I am on my 5th wizard now, 4 of which are in or past Krokotopia. I have completed the Throne Room alone on the 3 that are past it. Its not so much as how much life you have as how you stack your decks.

1. I put in as many heal spells as I can.
2. Stack boost shields!
3. Kill the "small" monster first. Its much easier to battle them if there is only one hitting you instead of 2.

Hope this helps!!!

Heather Ravenblood - Level 45 - Death/Life
Heather Lotusblossom - Level 5 - Life/Death
Heather Nightshade - Level 31 - Balance/Myth
Llewella - Level 25 - Storm/Death
Myrna - Level 15 - Ice/Fire

Survivor
Oct 21, 2008
I defeated the first one by myself also...It wasn't terribly hard. Like Heather I kill the little monstor first and stack my deck with heals..Also, I have a summon minion- Sprite- She makes a huge difference as she pretty much keeps me healed..I also keep shields and treasure cards that hit more than 1 monster at a time...I still can't find the second boss tho...gonna try it again...

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
The second Boss was more difficult then the first and here is why...

He isnt in a "special room" like the rest... He is just randomly walking around the next part of the Throne Room you enter...

I suggest going to where it shows he is on your map and sit on the "sidewalk" and be patient... It may take a couple minutes for him to come around...

What is harder about this is that it will pull other Kroks in with him!!! Either a Nirini or a Krok-o-mummy. lol

Again make sure to have plenty of Heals in your deck or a handy minion!!!

Good Luck!!!

Heather