Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

balance prism

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
i'm wondering why balance have no prism. i think balance should have a prism.
a balance prism convert balance to life,myth,or death at random. because i get stuck have to use my weak life secondary school to the balance guy XP

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
Balance does not have an opposite school. Thats why there is no balance prism.
Perhaps one of the three new schools will be balance's opposite.

Heres to hoping that there will be an opposite in the astral schools for balance!

If there is, I'm sure they will make a prism. (may not be out with this update, who knows what type of surprises we will find.

Hero
May 19, 2009
H2OFly wrote:
Balance does not have an opposite school. Thats why there is no balance prism.
Perhaps one of the three new schools will be balance's opposite.

Heres to hoping that there will be an opposite in the astral schools for balance!

If there is, I'm sure they will make a prism. (may not be out with this update, who knows what type of surprises we will find.

The astral schools will be secondary only. So balance will not have an opposite.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
The only way to have a balance prism is to make a school of CHAOS! which would be AWESOME!

Hero
May 19, 2009
ROM999 wrote:
The only way to have a balance prism is to make a school of CHAOS! which would be AWESOME!

Wouldnt the opposite of chaos be order.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
ROM999 wrote:
Really Chaos is awesome i think if it had a prisim it might start to get a little over powered

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Balance may not have an opposite, but it is weak against any of the spirit schools. That is why she is asking for a prism that would convert the Balance damage to one of the randomly-selected spirit school-type damage.

Balance is totally useless when fighting it's own school. Not only is there no Balance shield to defend oneself against a Balance monster, but the Balance monster will aleady have a ridiculously high defense against Balance attacks. Since they practically always put down the elemental shields around themselves, this drastically reduces the damage of the Elemental Blast and the weak Hydra.

All of the 6 other schools have a single, high-defense shield for their own school, and a prism to convert their school damage to the opposing school's damage, yet Balance is left out in the cold.

If Balance is suppose to be made up of the 3 elemental schools (like the game keeps telling us), then why not have ANY elemental shield at the very least reduce the damage (maybe by half the shields defense value) done by a Balance spell?

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
ROM999 wrote:

The name sounds like it would be an awesome school. Better yet an opposite for balance, hehe. I want to make a Chaos Wizard Their School symbol will be a Mushroom cloud , and there Colors will be Olive Drab, and Maroon.

They could use spells like:
Chain Lighting
Wild Fire
Lava explosion
They could freeze the ground under Creatures feet, and then a crack appears and they fall through the ground into a pool of piranha. hehe
Eye of Wraith
Four Horsemen
Magma( can work like tempest)
plague could be used like poison
Thors hammer
Madness ( this one could make Creatures fight with one another for three rounds)
Frozen ( this one could turn a target to Ice for one round)
El'Nino could be a multi target attack
Water spout ( better yet steam spout, Hits target from underneath does some damage, launches target in the air, then the target hits the ground for more damage lol.)

Lol I could go on but I think this info is long enough.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
In an odd way Balance does have a prism. It is called spectral blast or hydra. Both of those spells do elemental damage not balance. No other school has a spell that can do full damage while fighting the same school enemy without a prism.

Yes, a balance enemy will use the elemental shields to block spectral blast or hydra, but you must also remember that other schools must face those same types of shields when fighting balance and non balance enemies.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life
Hannah Earthbreaker Level 50 Balance