Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need scrap iron and glass vials

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
I need a lot of scrap iron and soon. I need to find a way to get it without all the headache (and glass vials if u can find some), and I look to more experienced players and Professors. If I could have some people help me with this that would be great. Thanks to all of you who have read this message and I hope that you will help me with my problem.

Thanks,
Tabitha RainGlade level 32 Magus Thaumaturge

Hero
May 27, 2009
You can buy Glass Vials from Reagent Vendors starting in Marleybone. If you don't have access to Marleybone or higher worlds, you are stuck with finding them at the Bazaar, which isn't very often. Scrap Iron is only found in Marleybone, and can be very tricky because of how it looks. Run everywhere, ignore the transporters until you find where it hides -- in corners, behind boxes, up against walls, etc.

Good Luck!

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
I dont remember where to get glass vials. Though if you look in the Knights Court in the end behind where the burly trolls are you should be able to find 2 spawnig spots for scrap iron. If you switch realms and keep going for 1/2 hour you should have a decent amount of scrap iron and as a bonus some gears, gold and stone blocks.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Willowdreamer wrote:
You can buy Glass Vials from Reagent Vendors starting in Marleybone. If you don't have access to Marleybone or higher worlds, you are stuck with finding them at the Bazaar, which isn't very often. Scrap Iron is only found in Marleybone, and can be very tricky because of how it looks. Run everywhere, ignore the transporters until you find where it hides -- in corners, behind boxes, up against walls, etc.

Good Luck!

Not entirely true about buying Glass Vials at the Bazaar. Each NPC that gives you the crafting Quests? Well next to them is a Vendor, that Vendor sells the Basics of all the crafting Reagents you need to make these things for the NPC that gave you the quest.( just make sure you click Next Page in the vendors Window you will see most of the vials and stuff you need on that page)

Regardless of being in Wizard City or Marleybone for the vials. But each Zone will have a particular reagent where you get the quest from.

Example:
Kroktopia has the Parhments
Marleybone has the scrap Iron

You will not find scrap iron in Krokotopia.